Week 2 - Daily Committment thread - 1 day at a time

MelanieC

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
Good morning everyone.

Well the weekend went well till yesterday. Sort of blew it then. But today is a new day. DH is off today and we are having our "home" Thanksgiving dinner tonight since we will be in WDW on Thanksgiving day. I know he made pies last night and there will be Turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes. I don't think he will go too overboard like a regular Thanksgiving feast. Send me pixie dust that I don't overeat tonight.

Hope everyone had a decent weekend and didn't blow it like I did. Not sure why I did. It wasn't worth it.

Overall though, at least almost all of the week and weekend was a success.

This week.

1. Make a plan each day
2. Stick to plan

mel -- i kinda' blew my weekend too -- actually I did fairly well on Saturday until I drank a few beers which led to a few fritos

yesterday we were on the road alot and i just blew it. ok -- back on track today! i feel very hormonal and bloated! ick!!!

i was telling myself that T-day is only what two weeks away! i can commit to staying OP until then right? but for now, just focusing on today. i have plent of OP food in this house so no excuses!

Its a new week, fresh slate. I am determined to stay on program and finish our my final week of Phase 1- South Beach. I cheated this weekend too with a glass of red wine. But I still lost weight.
This week I plan to:

1) Have a good attitude,
2) Pat myself on the back (in case DH forgets to encourage me)
3) Stay on program and excercise.

I know I will end up having red wine by the weekend as I am going to a wedding. But I will avoid the cake!:crazy:

I just love "new days". It's like a built in reprieve have a clean slate each day.

I didn't lose as much as I had hoped I would, only 3 pounds (don't get excited it was all fluid) but I have another week of induction. I'm sure I'm going to make more progress this week.

One day at a time, y'all. Together we will be successful.

Here's hoping I see more WISH friends in chat tonight. I'll be there for sure.

Katholyn

Well Day One has gone well. Stayed on plan, did 30 minutes of yoga (which made me feel great by the way!) and have been downing as much water as I can. Need to get in more before the end of the day to hit the 112 oz but I'll stay awake till I drink it all. :teeth: Hope everyone has a had a great start to their week. We can do this!!

Katholyn - a loss is a loss! Just remember that's 12 sticks of butter!! Imagine that stuck all over you and you'll realize just what an accomplishment 3 pounds is! Keep up the great work. ::yes::

Hiya Everyone,

Weekend really well for me. Said goodbye to TOM and hello again to feeling really positive about myself. I know that I can do this and with the help of my Wish buddies I can get to goal.

So my committment to myself today is to stay focused and visit Wish when I need some encouragement.

Onward and downward.

Good morning!!

I would love to join you!! Looking for all the support I can get!!

Of course the day I decide to recommit TOM shows up:( :( but I am determined to work my way through it.

My plan is more of eating sensibly and PORTION CONTROL:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: - a huge problem in my life::yes:: ::yes::

So today is the first day of the rest of my life tee hee!!

Going to focus on getting my water in and portion control!!

Thanks for listening and have a magical Disney Day!!::MickeyMo

Good morning! So far so good. No slip ups yet. (last night for some reason I was tempted to,but I was good.)
Today I will excercise and like others, increase my water intake.
I am determined to stay on program until all the weight is off. That is going to be hard while cooking later this month, but I am determined to have lots of South Beach stuff on the menu, at least for me. That way I won't dive into the mac & cheese.:teeth:
Have a great day all.

Welcome Chrismiss56, you can do it and we are all here to help!:wave:

Happy Wednesday everyone! Scale is the same, I checked because I had popcorn at the movies. Couldn't help myself. Can't seem to watch one without the stuff. Anyway, back on track today. Need to make an effort to drink more water as my hands are sort of puffy. Maybe all the salt on the popcorn. Anyway, I refuse to think of it as cheating- I prefer to think I gave myself a small reward for my hard work. That being said, I will try to hold off any further rewards until I get down another 5 lbs.
Have a great day!

How has Thursday been going for y'all?

Going pretty well, here. I just need to drink more water.

One day at a time and onward and downward.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter