Weeeeeeee...just secured balcony seating

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Vacation planning (Brad) called this morning to confirm my seating for Fantasmic! on Dec. 8th. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I had been in flux about whether or not I should splurge for the buffet but decided in the end it was worth it to do if only once. Anyone ever regret doing this????

I totally regret it, but its our own fault. We took our two very small children to the 10:30 show and My husband and my daughter and myself had just a miserable time. My 4 yo son had a freakin blast though and couldnt stop talking about it for days. He was so enthralled by the show he dropped his fork off the edge of the balcony! :rolleyes1 But I was stressed out and the baby just quivered with fear thru the whole show.

Oh, I can see how it could be very difficult with small children...luckily my DD is twenty and now it's my turn to act like the child! :rolleyes1

is it really worth it to do it? im going on the 16th so i have very little time to make up my mind. how much is it for 2 tickets? riverside and balcony have different prices?

I've done it twice, thought it was worth it both times. My only complaint was that I got seated darn near IN the planter next to me the first time. I had a fern in my ear the whole time. If you are in the last row, you can stand up in front of the food table and enjoy a perfect view, too.

:)
Warlock128 said:
is it really worth it to do it? im going on the 16th so i have very little time to make up my mind. how much is it for 2 tickets? riverside and balcony have different prices?

The prices are $59 per person (a lot of money!) Riverside or Balcony. I think there is a small price reduction for children under 3 (?) at Riverside. I'm just one of those people who would never scout out a good spot an hour before hand and being quite short....well, I'd not see a thing and so just this once I think I'll treat Dearest Daughter and myself like the Queens princess: we know ourselves to be (on the inside) :)

Congrats! :cool1: We're doing this in just 12 days and I can't wait. It'll probably be this one time and then back to the pavement for us! :rotfl:

rosiep said:
:)

The prices are $59 per person (a lot of money!) Riverside or Balcony. I think there is a small price reduction for children under 3 (?) at Riverside. I'm just one of those people who would never scout out a good spot an hour before hand and being quite short....well, I'd not see a thing and so just this once I think I'll treat Dearest Daughter and myself like the Queens princess: we know ourselves to be (on the inside) :)

well, this is my one trip to disneyland im going all out. DLH ressies, buying lots of gifts, surprising my gf * whom im going with, just her and me * with Premium annual passes, i want to get the most out of our trip with the most free time to do as we please. And i know having ressies for fantasmic would save us some time than having to sit for an hour on the pavement.

i wanted to know if it was worth it....and which is better? Balcony or riverside? are the prices different? im a fantasmic veteran * i guess, ive seen it 20+ times * but she hasnt been to disneyland in years, plus i dont know if shes ever seen it. Which would you reccomend we pick DIS ?

Also, what comes with the seating? i hear you get free dirnks and dessert. We want the second showing of fantasmic as well, seeing as it is going to end our 2 day trip there. * we might be able to sneak in a ride or 2 if we have time after fantasmic. haunted mansion and space mountain most likely * pirate:

I say go for it. We just got home this past Monday from an awesome long weekend at DL (me, Sis, DN8 & DN5). We'd never seen Fantasmic and through Disney Magic and lots of luck and pixie dust pixiedust: we managed to get 4 balcony seats, front row for the first showing. We thought, what the heck give it a try and a group had just cancelled their reservations!! We all loved the show, both girls Oooo'd and Ahhh'd the entire time! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter