• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wednesday's Where in Disney am I? Riddle

Morning!!!

PM WOULD HAVE been sent MUCH earlier.

BUT

DONNA forgot to put a link on the Vikings page!!!!!

I am slooow again this morning. Mint please? Is this three separate riddles?

Note to self: never riddle before coffee....

They really are red X's. But I love red and Sesame Street. Today's show was brought to you by the color red and the letter X.

sheridac said:
Morning!!!

PM WOULD HAVE been sent MUCH earlier.

BUT

DONNA forgot to put a link on the Vikings page!!!!!
Hey, I linked it, between your morning shout and your revelation that it is really Wednesday! :thumbsup2

But regardless you are in!
Sheridac
novmic12.gif

Craig
novmic12.gif

Off to take the kids to school...be back to TU'ing in just a bit. :wave2:

And I will find new TU's for those that don't appreciate my x ;)

lewdyan1 said:
Hey, I linked it, between your morning shout and your revelation that it is really Wednesday! :thumbsup2
CRAP!!!!

I really DO need to go back to bed!!!!! :teeth:

SORRY DONNA!!!!!!!

PM sent. I am totally in.

And, what does TU mean??

Morning folks! It took me a minute to get this one, but I think I figured it out. This one is growing on me. I didn' tthink it was all that when I first rode it, but I kinda like it now!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Still stalking.
Sher(idac!!!)
Still crashing.
Yer riddle party.

I think I'm in.

Today, Wednesday.
Tomorrow, the world.

xx, Sid

Good Morning Everyone...

even coffee isn't helping me with this one :surfweb:

Good morning.

I sent my PM, hope it's right.

And all I see are red X's too. (Can Lars see them because she is a riddle goddess and they are saved to her computer?)

I'm in!!

Wednesday....I leave for the World on Saturday. Let's see that is one (today), two (Thursday), three (Friday).....Three days before I leave!!! :dance3:

PM sent and I'm in - probably not right, but I'm in!

Yeah, YAJ and Mark/Rhonda/Wesley!

Ok I got up reeeeallly early and checked out the riddle while giving the baby a bottle but didn't log in and PM the answer cause I had my hands full...

and by the time I got breakfast, dressed the kidcakes, set them up with coloring projects and logged in.... it was a new riddle!!!! :confused3

I sent both answers so I am INX2. (not INXS that would be something totally different)

RV- re: your tag- nanny nanny boo boo.... I am right and you are wrong! :banana: The Tag Fairy is trying to tell you something. And that something is BLEAH!!!!

TwinkieMama said:
RV- re: your tag- nanny nanny boo boo.... I am right and you are wrong! :banana: The Tag Fairy is trying to tell you something. And that something is BLEAH!!!!

:sad2:

Okay so if we go with your theory... what does she have against Italy? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter