Wednesday was a good day for me!

jara1528

Always dreaming about Disney!
Just had to share because I am very happy and relieved!

My boys are in marching band and they are performing at Disney over spring break. I had checked the info on line and booked BWV standard view studio and booked airfare with Southwest. On Tuesday night at the parent meeting they told us they had to change the dates and they weren't confirmed yet. Yikes!:scared1:

Found out the boys can travel to and from Florida with us and meet up with the band for the rest of the trip. Decided to go that route and add on a few more days.:cool1:

Was able to add one more night to the BWV reservation and got the last standard view studio for that night! Then was able to book a value 1 bedroom at AKV for the last two nights when the boys will join us! I was also able to change our flights very easily. Love Southwest!

Feel very fortunate the we were sprinkled with the DVC pixie dust!pixiedust:

That is awesome. I am trying to do the same thing right now with a conference. Have a wonderful time.

Great news! And how lucky can you get! Love the BWV. Would love to own points there one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter