Wednesday May 30th ! 2012 DISMEET at WDW!

TinkerbellinLouisian

I think I'm going on my 21st visit in 47 years...
8pm at DTD !

If YOU LOVE Dis.... we love you... please come and visit with us for a while....

We are planning to meet at 8pm at Downtown Disney....:goodvibes

MEETING at Downtown Disney... outdoor tables next to Earl of Sandwich !

... several of us are from Louisiana and we would like to invite our DisFanatic Friends from all over the world....:love:

My last WDW dismeet included over 16 different families from several countries..... :thumbsup2
I will have a "special something" for everyone from your Cajun Friends in Louisiana....

You don't have to bring anything... JUST your love for Disney... and yourself...

Join in... and Thank you for your friendship !:cool1:

((HUGS))
Mary

I stumbled across this and I am so excited!! I will be in Disney that week and I would love to join in on the fun. I believe my dinner reservations are at 6:30, so we should make it there around 8:00! Can't wait!

Shell ! I can't wait to see you my disfriend!:lovestruc

So far... we have

Me and DH Lance
Paul and Kim
Desiree and DH
Jessica
Shell !

More to come... YAY! This will be HUGE !

Hugs,
Mary

I'm not gonna be able to make this one. Our last day is the 29th. :(

I will be there. Not sure about the rest of the family, though. I was thinking to meet by Earl of Sandwich. There are plenty of tables available outside. This would allow anyone that wants to eat a choice of Earl's or Wolfgang Puck Express.

Thank you Jessica ! I edited the OP to add in the location....

I should have my Giant Lime Green Mickey Head Poster ...so if we have not yet met... Folks can find us easily...:thumbsup2

I'll also make sure I'm either wearing Lime Green or my Mickey Tshirt....

Can't wait to see everyone !

Mary

We will just barely miss this meet. We will be leaving for the long drive home around 4:00 that day. I will make notes about it in my trip notebook just in case something changes though!

Awe ! SO sad we will miss Desiree and Kadesha....

Desiree .... maybe April 21st ?:thumbsup2

Kadesha - hoping you can rearrange something :cool1:

We'll be down there but can't make it to DTD that night. I am looking to put something together as well possibly on the 25th.

We're staying at POP too, so maybe our paths will cross!

Will

We will be there at that time and it would be fun to meet everyone...I do not think we will be able to make it that night.

I will know more as time gets closer.

:wave2: Hi everyone. I'll be in WDW at this time with my family, my brother's family and my Dad and Step-mom. We haven't finalized our schedule yet so I'm not sure if we could meet up. It sounds like fun!

Disneynut and MrsBert... Sure hope you can both arrange to come visit with us !:cool1::cool1:

Big Daddy - if you do work out something earlier... please let Desiree (above) know... she is one of our Baton Rouge Disers that can't make it on the 30th....

(We are having a Baton Rouge Dismeet on April 21st as well ):thumbsup2

Can't wait to see all my Disfriends on May 30th!!!:goodvibes

(HUGS)
Mary

We'll be down there but can't make it to DTD that night. I am looking to put something together as well possibly on the 25th.

We're staying at POP too, so maybe our paths will cross!

Will

We'll be staying at Pop during that time also, and I would be able to meet on the 25th. (Our park for that day is Epcot) I hate I'm probably going to miss the meet on the 30th!

Wow - Sure hope you can all work something out for the 25th !

If you would like - let me know where you will be able to meet and I'll add to this thread....

I am trying to send out invitations to anyone visiting in the time frame... and hope everyone else is doing the same....

Would be great to have several wonderful Dismeets with folks from all over the world !

Hugs,
Mary

Would love to meet other DISers during our trip, but unfortunately, May 30 we have a reservation at MK's Wishes Dessert Party! :)

Would love to meet other DISers during our trip, but unfortunately, May 30 we have a reservation at MK's Wishes Dessert Party! :)

We'll be going to the Dessert Party too, but on the 26th. I'm very excited about it!

Will you be at Disney on the 25th?

:thumbsup2YAY! I'm ONE MONTH away from DIS!:cool1:

WHO will be meeting with us at this DISMEET!???

Can't wait to see you all... just resurrecting the thread so WE can all see who will be there...:rotfl2:

(((HUGS)))):hug:

Mary

Bumping to check in....

IF even 1 person can make it... I'll be there !

But no reason to go if we don't have anyone else... so please chime in and let me know if you can make it...

HUGS!

Mary

Sorry, we can't make to meeting at WDW because we will go to Vero Beach . Hope to see your family at the World . Have a magical weekend .
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter