wedding

Pink Lady

So today was a big success! I cut out all of the 60 Wedding registry cards for Disney.
We spoke about our VR ceremony... We've decided on doing it for DF 30th birthday!! So, we'll aim for 2011! Preferably 11.11.2011 since we met on 1111!

And the newest... would be my shoes!
I ordered larger diamonds to make mickets as well on the bottom!
PICT0052.jpg

PICT0054.jpg
:cheer2: :cheer2:

:mic: Attention....attention....The bride will be wearing non-traditional shoes. Attention...attention.... this is an emergency:mic:

Oh lordy. Now, I know that df comes from a very very traditional catholic family. BUT MY SHOES? Will walking down the aisle in pink shoes really cause me to go to hell?

Okay maybe I'm over reacting here, however, COME ON? A comment was made... "But their pink, and you're getting marriedin the church, I mean, change into them at the reception. ITs not propper to walk down the aisle in them in a church"....

:scared:

I thought they were very antique/vintage looking and since my dress is antique/vintage i figured it would be nice.... something out of the usual for an out of the ordinary couple....(couple of nuts)

DF thinks they are wonderful so that's all I should care about right? It'snot like I am walking down the aisle with a hot pink dress (Which I considered having part of it pink in the beginning....however... i also thought I should avoid the drama:snooty: ) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Weddings truly bring out the "best" in people dont they?:clown:

I personally think the shoes are gorgeous!!! Who cares what they say- I am wearing blue shoes, now I haven't even began to tell my mother she'd freak!!!! When I wear blue nail polish she has a few choice words for me!!!! Oh well ~ what can you do...

I personally think the shoes are gorgeous!!! Who cares what they say- I am wearing blue shoes, now I haven't even began to tell my mother she'd freak!!!! When I wear blue nail polish she has a few choice words for me!!!! Oh well ~ what can you do...

:rotfl2: sounds like df family!!!!! I am worried one of the bm will wear brown nailpolish and someone will come over with remover!!! lol

I love blue shoes by the way. IF the BM weren't wearing blue I'd be wearing blue shoes in a heartbeat!!!

Okay so here is what we are planning for our Food/ Dinner Ressies:

I am beyond excited by the way!

Monday:we arrive and i figured it would be just a lounge day.
Tuesday: Biergarten
Wednesday: Liberty Tree Tavern
Thursday: Breakfast at Crystal Palace (WOOHOO MICKEY TOAST)
Friday-Ohana dinner and then watch the fireworks (thanks for that tip!)
Saturday:HW Brown derby for Dinner and possibly SciFi for lunch
Sunday: Dinner at SciFi incase we skip lunch the day before
Monday-Chef Mickeys for Dinner
Tuesday- HWStudios fantasmic package
Wednesday: Crystal Palace for breakfast and CORAL reef for dinner
Thursday: LeCellier Steakhouse yay!
Friday-relax and use the CL lol

Sounds like you need to put on the patented :cool1: hater blockers:cool1: and forget what everyone else says! I love the pink shoes and they are very elegent and not loud at all! I say keep the shoes and save your worries for bigger battles. I am wearing hot pink shoes and my grandma is shocked but at the end of the day it's my choice, just like wearing your pretty pink shoes is yours. Now go on and wear em' with pride!:goodvibes Pink Rocks!

WOO HOO pink shoes! I guess we should start a pink ladies club on this site huh? lol...

Suits... The Boys Have To Wear Clothes!
And...HONEYMOON REGISTRY CARD MAKES JENNY Excited!

:cool1: :cool1:
So the suits that Vinnie had chosen were from MW. I was a bit hesitant when he showed them to me because they were 300 dollars:sad2: and much more expensive than my bm dresses!!

But df has a certain style he tries to achieve and so this is what we got...

Joseph and Feiss Summer Suit
joesphfeisssuit.jpg

HOWEVER... get this... they are BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

So, the boys only spent around 155 to get them beause of free shipping! How awesome is that?

Everything is slowly coming together and it's so nice.

Then, later in the day I went down stairs to check the mail and low and behold I get the Disney HM registry card!! Now I was freaking out so much that my mom took a picture so Iwill be sure to post that later when I get home!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl:
PICT0061.jpg

So, I run to my computer and type in my card information and
DUMM DUMM DUMM DUM DUMDUM!!!!!

I now have a Honeymoon Registry! And within five minutes of me posting it, someone already purchased little odds and ends (Probably my mom but WHO CARES!) :cheer2:

love your pj... ok since im not a disney bride or anything just love reading peoples planning of their dream weddings.. what is a Disney Registry?

Your shoes are adorable!!!! I love getting the HM card in the mail, how exciting.

All your ADRS sound great!! I'm excited for you!

I think the pink shoes are GREAT! :thumbsup2 They will be under your dress and no one will really even see them... so I say wear them and just don't bring them to the attention to anyone who is going to rain on your parade:cool1: ! It's your day and it sounds like you have already been more than accomodating to everyone elses wishes! For some reason I can't see the pic of the suits but I'm glad you got a great deal on them! :cheer2: Can't wait to hear more!

I love your pink shoes!

THANK YOU! THe more i look at this page the more in love with them iam...

love your pj... ok since im not a disney bride or anything just love reading peoples planning of their dream weddings.. what is a Disney Registry?
Aww yay im glad!! At times i find myself to blab too much which is odd since by nature...I'm shy... honest!
The disney registry is a honeymoon registry that you can sign up for and people can purchasethings like your dinners, and mickey ears etc!

Your shoes are adorable!!!! I love getting the HM card in the mail, how exciting.

All your ADRS sound great!! I'm excited for you!

Awww thank you!!!!!!!! I'm excited still for you going to see little mermaid!!!

I love the pink shoes!!!!! Who cares what everybody thinks!!!!!

I know!!! People are stubborn aren't they?
But YAY pink shoes!!!!:cheer2:

By the way...did I tell you I GOT MY GORILLAPOD!??!?!
I even have pictures with that one... wait till you see!

Hey, remember its your wedding! Not anyone elses!! You wear whatever shoes you bloody want!! hehe!! :rotfl:

i cant see very clearly in the picture, but the cards look very nice!! i like!!

You are very pretty by the way, you will be a beautiful bride! (in pink shoes! hehe!)

keep posting lots and lots! - you are very organised - your a good guide to what i will have to follow when it comes round to the real planning!

oooh a gorillapod- i want one of them! i heard they are really good!!

Okay so...one word....

GORILLAPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thing ROCKS...Thank u to my lovely ladies who helped me find it!!! It's like my long lost friend!!

except when i first got it...

It snuck up....
PICT0097.jpg

And before I knew it I was looking at it face to face!
PICT0092-1.jpg

Okay okay so I'm being over theatrical... But the thing is just SOO much fun!
I would like a gorilla pod shirt....:rotfl:

You are very pretty by the way, you will be a beautiful bride! (in pink shoes! hehe!)

keep posting lots and lots! - you are very organised - your a good guide to what i will have to follow when it comes round to the real planning!

oooh a gorillapod- i want one of them! i heard they are really good!!

OMG you've just made me blush! I don't think I'm very pretty though...That's another reason why I am dreading this large walk down the church aisle!!

I have lots to post, but I've been trying to cut it down a bit... I don't want to annoy anyone!!!

Get a gorillapod!!! Get it!!

Where in England are you? My ex lives in Bath/bristol.

Did Someone say CHEESE?
:hyper: Okay I was just looking back at my post's and I just realzied Im silly little liar! I promised the Engagement pictures and I didn't post them!

I don't have many saved on this computer...however.... Here are some teasers.... My mum did an AMAZING job!!!

Okay So!

da da da da....

My E pics!

PICT0413.jpg

PICT0477.jpg

PICT0394.jpg

me with the photog!
PICT0406.jpg

PICT0314.jpg

PICT0244.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter