• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding Websites?

DaPookie

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any good suggestions for where to sign up for a wedding website? I want to do more than the basic ones will do, but I'm totally lost as to which one to choose...

Anyone have a clue about that?

TIA!

The Knot (theknot.com) seems to be really popular these days. You can create your own wedding webpage, which is really handy for your guests. They can view your registries, RSVP to your wedding, and see any details about your relationship and the wedding that you post.

Hope this helps. :cutie:

I had one on the knot and ended up switching to the Wedding Channel because they allow you to post some pictures and have more pages. It is also free. Here is the link www.theweddingchannel.com and this is the link to mine if you want to check it out www.fergusonandwojtysiak.weddings.com this is my original one from the knot http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3254179502095625 (the password to the pages is disney). Either one is pretty easy to use, I just wanted to add more information so I switched to Wedding Channel.

I set one up at theknot and weddingchannel, partly because those are places I've gone looking for websites/registries in the past, when I didn't know whether the couple had a website. (Grooms aren't always good about passing that sort of information on to their friends...)

And then I wanted a website where I could post more information about the logistics, so I set up a TripHub site. I had read about it in Brides magazine. It's designed for group travel, so it isn't perfectly suited for a wedding website. (Though they said they may be adding more features in the future, including the ability to post more pictures.) The good thing about it is that it's a way for guests to communicate their travel plans to one another. If you want to look at my website, its URL is: http://www.triphub.com/trip/23949.aspx
Login with email: disney@worthington-biochem.com
password: disney

Mine is from the wedding channel. www.rachelandbob.com

It was $30 w/ a 50% off code which I would be happy to share if anyone wants. It's great because it has the registry up there.

Just thought I would add that we used the free option through Wedding Channel. I know you can do either. The only downside is that it has the wedding channel header at the top of the page, but you still have that separate URL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter