Wedding Website(s)?

YouLoveJulianne

Mouseketeer
Hey all! I was wondering what wedding website(s) that you all use. What did you like/dislike about them?

I just set up the Disney one, and I thought it'd be great because the planner would be able to directly like specific info like the room blocks and whatnot, but the site is truly lackluster.

I'm looking for a free site (or very low-priced) that may also offer the option to set up a RSVP, as I am planning to do a pre-rsvp and I think the web is more low-maintenance for this.

The only thing I do sorta like about the Disney one is the Facebook links to the bridal party and families. But I could always link the Disney site on the other site that I use.

I want to have my site all set up and ready to go within the next couple weeks because I would like to put the link on the Save The Date's that I'm sending out in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the help!

Hi! We used mywedding.com. It's free, extremely flexible, and you can use an RSVP. Our website is mywedding.com/meghanandanthonyswedding. I hope it helps!!

We are using wedding wire.... They have rsvp's, budgets, and a lot of other great info. My website is on our first page of our planning journal or at
Www.
Weddingwire.com/michelleandjeffdisney2012

I spent hours and hours setting ours up... But it was super easy!

We initially used the Disney website too, but once they started blocking some of the information I wrote, I switched to the Disney honeymoon wishes website. I was able to keep a Disney theme, have an RSVP option, the setup was nicer, there was no limitation to how many words you could use, and it links easily to your Disney honeymoon registry (if you're going to have one). I love it and highly recommend it.

We initially used the Disney website too, but once they started blocking some of the information I wrote, I switched to the Disney honeymoon wishes website. I was able to keep a Disney theme, have an RSVP option, the setup was nicer, there was no limitation to how many words you could use, and it links easily to your Disney honeymoon registry (if you're going to have one). I love it and highly recommend it.

Thanks for the suggestion! I created my site on here, and before now I wasn't even thinking of doing the honeymoon registry, but after checking out the options I think we may register for a few things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter