Wedding Reception

towledj

Disney Dave UK
Our friends have to choose a venue for their wedding reception. She would like to wear her wedding dress, so the parks are off limits. I suggested, Narcosses, Citeros and Californian grill. There will be 16 guests so I didn’t think V & A’s was suitable. These are all within walking distance of the pavilion or a short trip on monorail. Any views on which she should choose? Thanks, Dave

Hello there

California Grill at the Contemporary is a lovely restaurant we have dined there twice now and if you time it well you get to see the Magic Kingdom Fireworks whilst having dinner. Citrico's was nice - but probably not special enough I feel. I haven't tried Narcosses but the location of this looks wonderful overlooking the water. I think I might choose this :)

Thanks Deb for posting that link :)

Just wanted to say that at the California Grill they can book one of the private rooms - probably the Somona (sp?) room otherwise known as the wine room if they wanted some privacy.

Narcoosees would be good to see the fireworks from if they plan it right they could all just go out onto the deck to watch them or stay inside - they pipe the music in - the menu is wonderful.

I haven't eaten at Citricos myself but plan to on the recommendation of someone else who had their wedding reception there.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I have reposted my question on the weddings & honeynoon site. We are all looking forward to this vacation, so thanks again for you help. Dave xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter