Wedding pictures with Disney characters

ChocolateMouse

For the love of the mouse... and chocolate!
Can anyone point me towards finding Disney characters in wedding pictures? For instance, Mickey and Minnie in their tux and gown. I haven't had much luck finding jpg photos and clipart online.

Here's an example, but I know there are much better pictures out there. Thanks!
MinnieMickeyWedding.gif

have you checked google images as well as Yahoo images...

Yes, I type in key words such as mickey, minnie, bride, groom, wedding, etc., and I don't get much. The image above is all I could find and I know there are a lot out there. :confused3

I have been looking everywhere too and I can't find any either! Not even one as good as the one one you found, I would like one where they are standing more together, can anyone help!

Thanks!

I don't know what you need or want exactly but here is what I have of Disney wedding clipart (PS hope I'm not to late/also I'm on my way back to work from lunch but I'll find some more for ya if I can and post them later)...

blushingbride.jpg

birdenbird.jpg

ca1c7b08.jpg

wedding_animation-1.gif

45482slufyvsioj.gif

cindyandherprince.jpg

Weddingdress.jpg

disney2_left.gif

earsinsky.jpg

WeddingMickeyMinnie.jpg

____Wedding_Dance_____by_Disney_bub.jpg

ourwedding.jpg

arielericwedding.gif

Go to the CreativeDis board. They have some fantastic stuff. They do all sorts of Disney stuff, not just weddings. Here are a couple of things they have done for me and other general stuff too.

Groomtyholly.jpg

Bridetyholly.jpg

disneymoon.jpg

Not a character image, but still think it might help
tyhollyjpg.jpg

Here is one that I am having done too
Wedding-Grandfloridianmickeyminnieb.jpg

There are a ton of other images over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter