wedding pavilion Dec 11th 2:30

dee slack

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for someone who (through Virgin holiday's in the UK) has requested the wedding pavilion on Dec 11th at 2:30. Please could you PM me ASAP.
Thanks! Dee

Thanks for asking!
well, after speaking to Virgin I've decided to go straight to Disney instead, so I have a chance in the 'lottery' whereas if I stay with Virgin they won't even put my name forward for my first choice.
I'm waiting until Disney open at 2pm UK time (5 hours ahead here!) so I can at least be pencilled in.
Then I guess I have to start thinking of my 2nd choice - change the time? or date? or even location? I'm gonna have to work out the for's and against's for each.
And of course I'll also need to arrange my own officiant and video if I go direct:confused:
Dee

Good luck at 2pm - only half an hour to go - I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Let us know how you get on... I'll be clock watching now! ;)
Kxx

December 11th will be my 44th birthday. Hope you get the times and date and venue you want.

Susan

now I'm even :sad2: 'cos the ring-back on the Disney weddings website won't accept UK no's and I'm at work so daren't phone them or I'd get fired! I'm not home for hours yet and I'm getting more frustrated by the minute:sad1:
thanks everyone for being so kind and understanding:hug:

:grouphug: the hours will pass v quickly with a little bit of pixiedust: and you'll be at home booking your renewal in no time.

now I'm even :sad2: 'cos the ring-back on the Disney weddings website won't accept UK no's and I'm at work so daren't phone them or I'd get fired! I'm not home for hours yet and I'm getting more frustrated by the minute:sad1:

You have more restraint than me - I would end up calling on my mobile...

Very good luck - hope it all turns out :)

Boo

good luck, any news???

I know you want this date and time and its important to you,
however remember why you are doing this, and how important the actual act is, not the time, date or even place, just your choosen partner. :love:

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: loads of pixie dust to you. Please be sure to let us know how you get on.

Linda x

Hi Dee
Hope you get through & get what you want
I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

thanks for all your support everyone - you really are the best!
I phoned Disney when I got home and they took all my details. I just need to wait for a co-ordinator to call me back within 3-4 business days.
I feel like I'm actually doing something positive now, but I've caused myself a huge thumping headache getting so worked up.
Thanks again:flower3:
Dee
x

Any word yet

sending you some :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

sorry I didn't come back and update - the good news is that Doreen from DFTW called me back Wed afternoon (less than 24 hours after I phoned them), she gave me her direct number to phone her back on the 11th April (she starts at 8am US time!) and for now I'm 'pencilled in'!:woohoo:
At least if I lose the lottery it's not the want of trying.

Thanks so much to everyone who offered support to me :grouphug: - it was so good to know people are there and ready to listen, especially what is essentially a trivial matter in the whole scheme of things:guilty: I'd especially like to say a big THANKS to the kind lady that offered to phone them while I was at work (you know who you are:flower3: ) and when I told Nigel about everyone he commented on how nice my friends are on here and it actually brought a tear to both of our me eye's. You guys really are the sweetest :angel: Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter