• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding off disney property

Coco81

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Here's my story...my fiancé and I and our 3 children are heading to disney world soon. Our plan was a DFTW but that leads me to our problem...disney weddings are amazing but out of our budget so I wondered if we could just hire someone to perform the ceremony on our resort grounds since it looks so beautiful. By the way, we are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Then I did research and it doesn't seem like something disney will allow, and I'm not into risking the chance of getting kicked out even though we wouldn't have any guests, it would just be the 5 of us and not overly obvious that we were getting married. Anyway, my question is does anyone else have any other suggestions? What about getting married at the courthouse or somewhere else outside disney?

Thanks for the help!

What is your budget? Have you seen the memories package for 6 or fewer guests? I think it's around 2,000.

They do weddings here...Though I'm not sure of cost...I know it's cheaper than DFTW...

http://www.leugardens.org/

A friend of mine got married there, it was beautiful! Made for great pics! You could get Regina Hyman for photography....

We got married at Cypress Grove estate. http://www.cypressgroveestatehouse.com

We just did a small thing with the two of us, we got married out back at the gazebo on the water. It was very pretty! We hired Kevin Knox to marry us, we did a small package with Randy & STVS for photos and video. I ordered a cake from Its Tasty Too. ANy questions feel free to message me. We also looked at the Hyatt Grand Cypress they have a nice little package deal that includes cake & flowers etc.

Does anyone in your family have a military afflilation or work for the government as a civialian? We got married at Shades of Green and it was absolutely amazing. It was so affordable and beautiful beyond belief, although I may be just a little biased :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter