• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding night dinner recommendation

Jujubee727

Mouseketeer
My fiancé and I are getting married at cocoa Beach in October. We want to have a nice romantic dinner just the two of us after the wedding. We are just having a very small wedding with just our parents and our kids. We are having a small reception on the beach with cake but not a dinner or anything. So our parents are going to take the kids so that we can go out and have some time to ourselves. What is a nice romantic place that we could go? I was thinking maybe Narcoosee's at the grand Floridian... Then we could watch the fireworks. Any other suggestions that we could do something similar?? (not in a park, since we don't want to use one of our park days just to go to dinner.)

Thanks!!

My fiancé and I are getting married at cocoa Beach in October. We want to have a nice romantic dinner just the two of us after the wedding. We are just having a very small wedding with just our parents and our kids. We are having a small reception on the beach with cake but not a dinner or anything. So our parents are going to take the kids so that we can go out and have some time to ourselves. What is a nice romantic place that we could go? I was thinking maybe Narcoosee's at the grand Floridian... Then we could watch the fireworks. Any other suggestions that we could do something similar?? (not in a park, since we don't want to use one of our park days just to go to dinner.)

Thanks!!

First of all, early congratulations! :flower3:

I have heard great things about Narcoosee's, Artist Point @ Wilderness Lodge, and Citrico's. I don't think you could go wrong with any of these.

Best of luck! :goodvibes

I would add the California Grill to the list for consideration. You could have a nice dinner and then go out on the balcony to watch the fireworks. All in all, a great evening.

Narcoosee's would be good...but it can be noisy....view of fireworks though is really beautiful....:thumbsup2

Agree with Cali Grill also ......

And IF your budget allows - Victoria & Albert's at GF would truly be a celebration for the two of you - romantic - harp playing in background, personalized keepsake menus, top notch service and food - unforgettable experience for a special occasion like yours.....:lovestruc

Congratulations!!!!!!:wizard:

It depends on what you consider romantic. If you are looking for quiet and intimate, I think Narcoosees and Ca Grill would be the last two places I would pick as both are packed to the rafters and noisy.

Nothing at Disney compares to Victoria & Alberts, not even close. The food and service here are exceptional. We try to dine here once every vacation and it's never been anything other than great.

If that's more than you want to do, I would recommend Citricos, Artist Point and Il Mulino as your best bets for a quiet dinner. The later you dine, the better the atmosphere will be.

Congratulations!

I would suggest Narcoosee's. The bill for my wife & I came out to "Playstation 3" in terms of costs... fortunately we were on the dining plan.

Food was excellent, ambiance was great & it is somewhat secluded. Our particular server was delightful as well.

If you want *quiet and romantic* I would suggest Jiko (Although it is at Animal Kingdom, if you're not staying there, it's difficult & annoying to get to), Californian Grill is very noisy. It is only intimate if you go out to the observation deck, then it's back to noise.

Are you staying at WDW in a hotel that offers room service? My DH & I find room service w/ music & a bottle of wine the most romantic option. I bring battery operated candles to place on the tables.

If that's not an option, next would be V&A.

After that, I would choose Artist Point. It has the potential for being a quieter/more romantic meal than many of the other signatures that have been recommended. You could walk to the WL beach to watch Wishes & the Electrical Water Pageant.

Jiko is also one of the quieter options, but we weren't impressed with the food. We had one really excellent appetizer, but nothing else was what I would consider better than average.

bluezoo has excellent food all around, but it can get loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter