• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding Logo/Monogram

beachprincess23

Beautiful Belle
I finally created one that we agreed we like, but we can't decide if we like the "and" sign or not, what do you guys think? (Choices in Blog in Sig.)

Thanks for your help, we really just can't decide!

I have to say I agree with the other girls. No ampersand. The first one is my favorite.:goodvibes

Your monogram is beautiful! You did a great job! Can I ask where you found the fonts that you ended up using? That S is really nice! :flower3:

I found the fonts on dafont.com. I used "Renaissance" for the names and date and "Henry Morgan Hand" for the "S." I also tried a bunch of other ones that were really nice so def. go there and search around. There's another one--scriptina I think it's called that I'm using for our wedding website that's really nice too. Good luck :)

Thanks so much! That website is awesome! I have been downloading fonts for days! Still couldn't get a monogram as beautiful as yours... but I'm working on it. Thanks again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter