• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding Items

MEME

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney Brides,

Congrats to you all on your upcoming weddings! It will be the most magical day of your life.......

I was thinking of placing some my non-used wedding items on eBay and thought that I would see if any Disney brides were interested first.

I purchased an abundant amount of stuff for my DFW and at home wedding, and have a variety of wedding items I would like to part with.

Items Gently Used 1x: David's Bridal Flower Girl Dress - Size 5. And JR bridesmaid dress w/rhinestone accents (shown below) in champagne gold, size 16. David's Bridal - bridal handbag. Satin, champagne color with rhinestone handles.

Never Used items: Frosted votive candle holders, candles, champagne flutes, cake & knife set, flower petals (in peach & red), red-rose throw away faux bouquet and various paper hanging decorations in white: flowers, balls, bells, lanterns and etc.

If anyone is interested, send me a private message. :)

and various paper hanging decorations in white: flowers, balls, bells, lanterns and etc.

This is a great idea. Thanks for thinking of us.

Are the paper lanterns battery-operated? What color are they? We need paper lantern lights but we do not have the option of running cords everywhere.

Thanks!

Sorry, these are just white, hanging paper lanterns. I did use round paper lanterns w/lights at my reception, but I couldn't find that many of them in time for my wedding, so I only had a few.

If you're near a Walmart, go there and look in their wedding isle. This is where I purchased the table top lanterns with lights. Funny enough, I just saw these this week at my local Wally world. I think their made by Gartner.

Good Luck!

If you're near a Walmart, go there and look in their wedding isle.

Oooooo! Thanks so much. I will try to get there this weekend. I've looked online a bunch, but most of the cost effective sites are sold out / backordered for the white ones. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter