Wedding Hair Picture Thread

Lynn your hair is amazing ! you look so pretty ! I never pictured wearing my hair down but ana did such a good job and thats who will do mine so hmm ! Thanks for the post!

Skylarr...I absolutely adore your hair!! I may have to snaffle your pic to keep in my 'wedding pics' file. I have long dark straight hair and your style is exactly as I would like mine. It also helps as I think my ears stick out a mile (even though I get told they are not that bad!! :) ) and this style would help disguise them!!! :laughing:

EDIT: Ok I have had another look at your pic and I love your make-up too....crikey I sound like a stalker!!! :)

Skylarr...I absolutely adore your hair!! I may have to snaffle your pic to keep in my 'wedding pics' file. I have long dark straight hair and your style is exactly as I would like mine. It also helps as I think my ears stick out a mile (even though I get told they are not that bad!! :) ) and this style would help disguise them!!! :laughing:

EDIT: Ok I have had another look at your pic and I love your make-up too....crikey I sound like a stalker!!! :)

You don't sound like a stalker lol!

Ana and Lilly were both great! I didn't even show them any photos. They asked questions and got it perfect on the first try. They did a little, checked with me, and then finished. They were so fun and make you feel very comfortable! I definitely recommend them if you haven't booked someone already.

Lynn your hair is amazing ! you look so pretty ! I never pictured wearing my hair down but ana did such a good job and thats who will do mine so hmm ! Thanks for the post!

Thank you very much!!! You will love Ana! Glad I could help you :)

I am so excited that I have a hair and make-up trial scheduled while I am at WDW for a weekend in September! :banana:

My bridesmaid Jenna is a hair dresser, so she did all of our hair for the wedding and did a fabulous job. Not much help to you guys unless you wanted to fly her down to FL from MI, BUT if anyone liked the style these pics might help...

She started by curling everything and using some amazing spray starch stuff (don't know the actual name) from redken.

257617596_g3aef-M.jpg

She gave me a deep part and swooped the hair back into a swirl which we used to anchor the veil behind.

257592413_69z27-M.jpg

257592302_5zbhU-M.jpg

what it looked like before we put the veil on
263333948_v58Zo-M.jpg

What the back looked like with the veil on
265811931_o5TU8-M.jpg

And the front with the veil on
257920420_HGkui-M.jpg

At dinner that evening, we pulled the veil back
257922350_CMCLC-M.jpg

And I looked like this from the front with the veil pulled back.
263339231_ai4ts-M.jpg

Is that too many pictures?? :rolleyes1 Sorry!!

Lisa from Lisa's Magical Wedding did our hair! She did a wonderful job and made my girls feel extra special! :thumbsup2

Back of my hair:
Picture179.jpg

My girls:
Picture193.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Picture187.jpg

Lynn and Wendy- I'm stealing your hair pics!! :goodvibes:

Great thread, girls!

OMG I love everyone's hairdo's. I hope they can do something that good for me on the cruise ship!!!

I also used Ana.

Here are my inspiration pics that I brought with me:

winter04_hair_04.jpg

And the finished product:

Our_Wedding_Trip_May_2007-0301.jpg

31.jpg

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

I love your hair!! I'm stealing this one!! Great job!

Looks like several of us used this picture for inspiration:

aar.jpg

Naomi from About Face did my hair and make-up:

aaf.jpg

The best shot I have of the back of my hair:

aad.jpg

Icats, your dress looks so pretty (from the bit I can see!). Do you have wedding pics up anywhere? I want to see the rest of it!!

ICats Your dress is so pretty! I love it with the red roses!

That is funny that everyone used that same picture. When I thought of having my hair down I actually had that picture in mind too....:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter