Wedding Hair Picture Thread

Just got my trial done with Patricia. Here's mine. My hair still has time to grow out so it will have a little more volume on the top and the bun part will be bigger.

Patricia was great. I was really happy with her

P.S. She hadn't done my makeup yet so don't look at that!

DSC01343-1.jpg

DSC01344-1.jpg

Thank you! Of course, you can use them, and I have more if you need them :)

Just FYI, she curled all of it (and put a lot of spray in it, because my hair doesn't hold curl well). Then, she pulled the back (not all of the fringe area) into a ponytail and then pinned the curls down with LOTS of bobbypins. Then, the front, she took the curls and pulled them to the back and secured the ends into curls with the bobbypins, too.

The flowers were real phalaenopsis orchids. They didn't wilt at all. I also wore orchids in June (both phalaenopsis and one cymbidium).

I probably could have worn them two days later for my MK shoot, but I found out (after seeing peoples pics) that wearing them WITH the veil didn't look as good. So, I'd recommend putting them in (it's really easy) when you take off the veil for the reception. Or wear one large cymbidium orchid on the side.

Here's a pic from June.

060381-0005.jpg

It was basically the same hairstyle. I had a trial and wanted to do something different, so this is what my trial looked like.
DSC04148.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

I didn't like it as much, so I decided to go with the tried and true.

The hairstyle you used on your wedding day is just stunning. I am considering showing the back of your hair at my hair trial tomorrow. I somehow wanted my hair braided in the front to the side, which was like Jessica Alba's too(so strange) and a mix between her and Ashley simpson but not so tight...

I am a nervous wreck ladies, wish me luck!:scared1:

Great har ladies!!! I have about a year to decide...up or down. keep posting those pics. They are very inspiring. I am lucky enough to have my very own beautician (Mom). Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics

Ok, I want to see more new pictures! Anyone have any more to share?? :goodvibes

I don't have any pics of just my hair, but here are a few where you can see it a little. I had Ana from Beaute Speciale do it, she did a great job, my hair is short and you can't tell on the pics.
n669065453_7234612_3548904.jpg
4164_209198080453_669065453_7157790_7885715_n.jpg

And here is my sister's hair because I though that was really pretty too.
4164_209197980453_669065453_7157776_2378442_n.jpg

You do not have short hair! You're lieing! :lmao:
Your sister's hair is just how I want my bridesmaid's hair! Can I steal it?

Woo Hoo I can finally join in all these threads that need pictures :banana:

Here is my hair -

101.jpg

Patricia LeJuene did it and I totally LOVED it

Linz B xxx :)

Woo Hoo I can finally join in all these threads that need pictures :banana:

Here is my hair -

101.jpg

Patricia LeJuene did it and I totally LOVED it

Linz B xxx :)

I LOVE your hair!!!!!!! That is how I want to wear my hair! If I may ask, how long is your hair? I have long hair, but I was thinking about getting it cut but if I want a style like this, it would be good to know how much to keep on! :)

I LOVE your hair!!!!!!! That is how I want to wear my hair! If I may ask, how long is your hair? I have long hair, but I was thinking about getting it cut but if I want a style like this, it would be good to know how much to keep on! :)

Hi !!

My hair is just past shoulder length

023DinneratOhanas.jpg

hope this helps :)

Linz B xxx

Thank you for posting that picture!!!!

Would you mind if I put a link to this thread on my PJ for people to see a hair idea for me?

:)

Don't mind at all :)

I've just posted a reply on your pj with the picture if this is better :)

Linz B xxx

07Vintage-Down.jpg

I haven't had my wedding yet but here is my inspiration! Just minus the big red flower!! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter