wedding gazebo view at yc

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
Has anyone had a standard room with a view of the wedding gazebo? My 13 yo DD saw a floorplan of the yc, and she thought it would be very cool to look out at the wedding gazebo ( and hopefully see a wedding!).
I'd love to hear from anyone who has had that view before. Is it really a pleasant view, and is it a convenient location?
Thanks.

We were in a standard room with view overlooking the gazebo this past Jan- sorry can't remember room #. We LOVED the location. The room was very centrally located, close to the elevators and lobby. It was very quiet. We could see a tiny bit of the Boardwalk from our balcony. We weren't lucky enough to see a wedding in the Gazebo (we saw a bride and groom in the lobby!). We absolutely thought we could not have had a better location.

YES, I've had that view before, on the side that faces Epcot, and it is a wonderful view! Plus we saw LOTS of weddings in the mornings being performed, really cute to see the happy couple and the Minnie and Mickey bride and groom dance with them too. It is a great location at the YC. :)

It is possible to have the wedding gazebo view standard, but most are water view. The gazebo is in a U shaped courtyard facing Bourdwalk/lake, but one side of the U just faces the other side of the building/gazebo.

I was there for Christmas, with a room at the base of the 'U' , but only saw one wedding... but it was very special for me... even though I am a 'Guy'... Had a VCR camera on tripod set up for night-time boardwalk light views, but captured a solo Japanese couple with Mickey/Minnie as best man/maid of honor, violinist playing disney tunes... I snooped the whole thing from the 4th floor balcony and then gave the tape to the couple of newlyweds... They had a translator/tour arranger who translated what I had for them... right out of a movie... bowing in appreciation and joyous smiles all around...

I never would have thought the 'gazebo' view important or worthwhile, but that has changed... good luck... both 'standard' and 'water ' views can give you what you want...

I havent had a gazebo view at the YC, but I agree that that would be a really nice standard view! just request it, and then at check in ask again!!!
there are a good amount of std view rooms w/a wedding gazebo view! fax it in, and call the room assigner at the YC directly a few days before check in! they are usually very good about accomodating you if you ask nicely!! ;)

good luck, and have a great trip!!!!! the YC is awesome!!! :)

Laura :)

We had that view on our honeymoon in 1995. We saw weddings just about everyday sometimes more. We enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter