Wedding dresses

Here I actually ahve newer pics of my dress from the other day, let me know what you all think..........

Scilla

weddingdress2.jpg

weddingdress1.jpg

backofdress.jpg

You look so pretty in your dress. It's perfect for you!

Thanks.........I actually think I look like crap.....it's the stress of planning my wedding......I can't wait to be married, and of course you know.....the whole disneymoon thing, since I couldn't do the wedding thing.

Here I actually ahve newer pics of my dress from the other day, let me know what you all think..........

Scilla

weddingdress2.jpg

weddingdress1.jpg

backofdress.jpg

Very pretty!! I had an off the shoulder style too and loved it! Congratulations!!

I saw this gown and I thought it was soooo BEAUTIFUL

Thank you so much. I love it so much! It's perfect for me. No alterations! :thumbsup2

All these dresses are so pretty! Glad I already have mine or I would have changed my mind a thousand times!

Best wishes everyone!

Scilla

weddingdress2.jpg

weddingdress1.jpg

backofdress.jpg

I LOVE it!! you look really beautiful, and I just love the back of the dress and the way it sits off the shoulders. Perfect for you!!

You look like Belle. :goodvibes
I love it!!! I wanted an off-the-shoulder dress, but I didn't like the way they looked on me. So I went with a strapless with a pretty pick-up skirt (like yours). HOORAY FOR PICK-UP SKIRTS!!

Thanks! I know I looooove the pick up skirt look. All my maids have a little pickup....not too much....can't take away from me :)

I LOVE it!! you look really beautiful, and I just love the back of the dress and the way it sits off the shoulders. Perfect for you!!

I forgot to show you one more "trick" about my dress.........

dress1.jpg

the bottom piece comes off.........so I can dance all night comfortably without being weighed down. Obviously this was takenway before they ever hemmed the pants.

Had to remove my dress pic just in case DF is looking. ;) haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter