Wedding dress hanger from etsy?

mickin

Starlight, Starbright, first star I see tonight
I know some of you have ordered the wire hangers with names/dates on them from etsy. I wanted to know who you ordered from because there are so many vendors on there.

I searched for "bride hangers" and then went with the cheapest since it was only a few dollars. :thumbsup2

Hey ladies! I was going to order a hanger from etsy, but I decided to make them myself! It was pretty easy to do with just a tiny bit of practice! I bought some nice wooden hangers from BB&B with a coupon, and floral wire from Michael's. I made 8 hangers total...one for me, one for each of my BM's, one for my mom and MIL, and one for my grandmother (once I figured out how to do it I went a little crazy)...and spent only about $25 total! I have pics in my PJ if you are interested! :goodvibes

I made mine too. It was not as hard as you would think. I also bought the hangers at BB&B and floral wire at Michaels.

DSC_0420.jpg

I just put a ribbon on the top and some rhinestone Mickey heads on the ends but haven't taken a picture yet.

I made mine as well, sorry I don't have a photo. But I bought a pack of light wood 5 hangers from super-walmart for approx. $5. They also had a cherry finish for the same price. They are nice hangers for the price and get the job done.

I was surprised at how easy it was to bend the wire with my hands. I googled a blog that gave instructions. The floral wire I bought from Joann's was a 12 guage accent floral wire. It came in black, green, bronze, gold, and silver I belive so you could really customize the look.

I also managed to fashion a minnie and micky shape to add as an accent.

Hope this helps anyone!

I have to agree with Amy and say that I think that the wooden ones are better for wedding dresses. I ordered mine from LilaFrances (like Wendy) and although I was pleased with it and Randy got some pretty pictures of it, I couldn't actually hang my dress on it (even for pictures) as my dress was too heavy and just bent the hanger immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter