Wedding dinner

Helen Jenkins

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. First time poster here.
I'm getting married Nov 16th at Boardwalk at 12pm.
I do have dinner booked for 5:30 but I am looking for other options as I am struggling to find what to do from 1pm to 5:30.
I'm thinking if we go to lunch instead, we could then go for a couple of drinks and then go get our head down for an hour or 2 and go to Epcot dessert party in the evening, but what I am looking for is ideas as to where to book lunch. It's only a small wedding with just 10 of us altogether.

Thanks in advance
Helen

Hi! Welcome and congrats!

If you're looking to stay around the Boardwalk area, Captain's Grille at Yacht club serves lunch. I think Big River may also, but not sure if they take reservations.

Hi! Welcome and congrats!

If you're looking to stay around the Boardwalk area, Captain's Grille at Yacht club serves lunch. I think Big River may also, but not sure if they take reservations.
Thanks

I'll have a look into that now. I didn't realise how much there was to do!!

Congratulations
I'm getting married at 12pm though admittedly at the wedding Pavillion but we had the same dilemma, what to do in between and whether to do lunch or dinner.
We decided on doing a bit of a bar/lounge crawl from grand Floridian- poly - contemporary and then staying at contemporary till dinner there at 5pm when they open.
I fancy sampling a few cocktails and speciality drinks till my dinner and we're hoping the slice of cake we'll eat at the champagne celebration will hold us over till then.... If not there's always a lounge menu!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter