• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding Dinner on Dining Plan

Allisonjane

Mouseketeer
We have booked our wedding at sunset pointe (poly) for september, our holiday package includes the free dining plan. We are thinking of going to Kona Cafe for dinner after the ceremony, all members of our party are on the dining plan so can we all use dining credits for the wedding dinner

I don't see why not, but I would call Disney Dining to make sure. Of course, you'll have to make an ADR for everyone in your party (most likely they will tell you they cannot guarantee that you'll all sit together - we had a party of 9 last Aug. for free dining and were told that for every reservation, but we ALWAYS sat together).

Wouldn't that be awesome to have your wedding dinner FREE for everyone!

Gotta love free dining!!! :banana:

Hi, my fiance and I are getting married Feb 1st, 2008 and Sunset Pointe and we were planning on going to Ohana for dinner. We have a party of 9, are there you would on booking a reservation and making sure everyone is together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter