Wedding Crashers...

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
So, my cousin is set on crashing my wedding *LOL* Has anyone ever have this happen? I can so see her doing it but the game plan is for 8-10 people...it's not like I don't have enough room on the guest list...but yikes!

We're having a home wedding, but I can kinda understand your problem. I have a lot of people who I am half expecting will just turn up on the day :-)scared:).... I think I've basically decided that if they do turn up uninvited I will just take them to one side, say they can stay for the ceremony, but not come to the reception as I haven't paid for a meal for them, haven't enough seats, etc. If all else fails, one of our Ushers is huge and is acting as a bouncer for us! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

We're having a home wedding, but I can kinda understand your problem. I have a lot of people who I am half expecting will just turn up on the day :-)scared:).... I think I've basically decided that if they do turn up uninvited I will just take them to one side, say they can stay for the ceremony, but not come to the reception as I haven't paid for a meal for them, haven't enough seats, etc. If all else fails, one of our Ushers is huge and is acting as a bouncer for us! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

:lmao: <- at the bouncer thing...I don't know what she will do. I told her to speak to my mother...I dont think a ton of people will show up unexpected-I guess that is what you get from doing a destination wedding...but my cousin can be a little head strong...once she has made up hwer mind...thats it. :rolleyes: I guess we will see what happens. She got married in Alaska...so, I think she understands the just wanting certain people there...who knows...I guess we will find out.:scratchin

:lmao: <- at the bouncer thing...I don't know what she will do. I told her to speak to my mother...I dont think a ton of people will show up unexpected-I guess that is what you get from doing a destination wedding...but my cousin can be a little head strong...once she has made up hwer mind...thats it. :rolleyes: I guess we will see what happens. She got married in Alaska...so, I think she understands the just wanting certain people there...who knows...I guess we will find out.:scratchin

I'm sure you'll be fine! If you like, you can borrow our Usher! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

I'm sure you'll be fine! If you like, you can borrow our Usher! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Fair enough...I just wonder how disney deals with this...if I have 8 people on my guest list...and have 2 unexpected guests....do they just go with the flow? (I would assume so...but one can only guess)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter