Wedding colors help! need to bounce some ideas

Rosedovenluv

Earning My Ears
So for our wedding we really want a "Beauty and the Beast" type Wedding:cloud9: so what colors should I use? I thought these up

Yellow/gold Think of Belle's Gown
Blue Think of Beast's Coat

Belle-Pic.jpg

Red Think of the Enchanted Rose

393px-Red_rose.jpg

So how shall I combine these colors?

All Or two colors at a time?:confused3

Here r some pictures for some of you that need a visual.:3dglasses

w11_bouquet_yellow_lilies_red_roses_hotel_del.jpg

2217c.jpg

Red%20&%20Blue%20Rose%20Bouquet.jpg

Thanks to anyone:grouphug: who answers back please dont be shy and share :thumbsup2:

:cheer2:

Many of our details are from Beauty and The Beast...See PJ for explanation.

Here is what ran through my head when looking at colors.
I thought about doing the red and yellow roses...but then it reminded McDonalds :lmao:

I like the yellow with the purple...but that would remind me of the lakers...:rotfl:

Do you see a pattern? For what ever reason-even when choosing my colors I was having this issue. I apparently am weird. It seemed like every color combination I could tie something to...:confused3 :rotfl:

However, I love your red roses with the purple accents :thumbsup2 I wonder what it would look like with red roses and purple roses... hmmm... Love this one! :yay:

-Just my 2 cents...Hope it helped. :wizard:

i really think the red and yellow say beauty and the beast. and it is beautiful.

wish i could be more of a help

We're doing a yellow/blue color scheme. We're using blue hydrangeas and yellow roses. Personally, ITA with yellow and red reminding one of McDonald's. Also - yellow, red and blue are primary colors and I think they may be too strong to use together. I would stick with the yellow and blue but I may be biased! :rotfl:

I really like the last photo with the red and the blue, and then you could add in gold accents around the rest of the ceremony and reception. Like as a ribbon around the flowers.

I really really wanted/still want a beauty and the beast event. Her color is most def red. The dress and contents of the castle are gold. I would do red and gold (not yellow but gold). For you bouquet I would have it be solid red roses with gold accents but something much smaller than the calla lillies pictured. Maybe gold ribbon around the stems and gold crystals?

Other options that I really like are the formal plates are light pink, light blue, purple and gold. I honestly really want to have them recreated as my wedding china.

I would watch the movie again and see what colors jump out at you the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter