Wedding Cake Toppers

JoJo1980

DIS Veteran
I've just been sorting through some of the links I've stored on my computer and I came across this one which had some disney & precious moments cake toppers on and thought some brides in their planning stages might like to see it. You could always get ideas from the site and shop around on places like ebay to see if you could get them a bit cheaper :surfweb:

http://www.dbccollectibles.com/wedding/wedding.php

I have always wanted and beauty and the beast topper for my cake, but DFi wasn't too keen on the idea of being a beast (cant say that i blame him :goodvibes ). I have the lenox ivory pieces and was hoping they would come out with beast as the prince in that collection but about a month ago we saw this one in Hallmark and a week later I went and picked it up. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It totally doesn't go with our wedding decor at all, but who cares! lol. We are now trying to figure out what kind of cake we should have so that it matches well.

wd4005654.jpg

I'm happy we finally have a little piece of Disney for out at home wedding

-Lauren :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter