Wedding cake fillings

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
I can't find the pictures of the insides of cakes once they've been cut, can anyone post some pics?? Or tell me where to find them? I've looked through the cake thread.

chocolate cake and white chocolate mousse

62287.jpg

This was our top layer we ate in the hotel!!! Carrot cake and cream chees so yummy

183_183.jpg

Orangetiggs, that had to be hard to cut into that gorgeous cake. It looks sooooo yummy though! Did you like the chocolate with white chocolate mousse??

For our tasting, it seemed that they all kind of tasted the same. We just ordered what sounded good. chocolate and peanutbutter cup and marble and mocha. I love white chocolate though and I am getting a grooms cake so need to pick for that. Thanks!

hmm I think I have one but not a close up..

This is my little BIL eating a piece. It was chocolate chip cake with chocolate mousse. Chocolaty goodness :)

sharonandhowardpics266.jpg

Red Velvet with Cream Cheese filling:

1338_2911J.jpg

Chocolate with Peanut Butter Cup Mousse:

1337_2910J.jpg

the chocolate sponge and white chocolate mousse was so nice, I will be hopefully getting that layer for our anniversary.

The carrot cake was so yummy and it was very hard to hack away at it *** the fondant was so nice! it smelt so good in our fridge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter