• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding at Swan and Dolphin

WDWDancer

Recruiting Mouse
Just wondering if any of you know anybody that got married at the Swan and Dolphin. If so what did they think...what did you think?

Also was the BlueZoo a place that you would consider your reception at? Is it good...are the views of Epcot good??

Thanks

WDWDANCER :cool1:

I got married 2 1/2 yrs ago at the Swan. Just Married made the arrangements- it was a small 2nd wedding- we had about 25 guests and it was very much on a budget. We were married at about 11am and enjoyed a lovely luncheon catered in the Palio restaurant. It was truly lovely and I know many other brides have made it a more elaborate affair with a full reception. Enjoy! :love:

We were not married there, but there have been weddings in the Swan the last two times we stayed there. Everything looked just stunning! They sure appeared to do an excellent job.

WDWDancer said:
Just wondering if any of you know anybody that got married at the Swan and Dolphin. If so what did they think...what did you think?

Also was the BlueZoo a place that you would consider your reception at? Is it good...are the views of Epcot good??

Thanks

WDWDANCER :cool1:
Yes, I would consider The Blue Zoo. I was there for dinner the first week of june and did witness a wedding reception there. They had a private room, everything looked very nice, but could not see much, becuase the smoked glass gave the room some privacy. As for the food, i thought it was excellent. You would not go wrong here. As for views of Epcot from restaurant. You get more of a view of the boardwalk than anything else. Being ground level it's hard to get a good epcot view, but you might be able to get a spot to see Illuminations fireworks at 9:00. Good luck.

WE WERE WE WERE!

Just Marry (Michele) took care of our ceremony and the SWAN did the rest (Vanessa)!

9/2/2004

It was AMAZING! and we can't wait to do the VR!!!

Ours was 75 guests and we had a brunch at Palio and then Dinner was served at a Banquet room in the DOLPHIN and then the Dance Reception was in the Copa Banana. :) We had everything everywhere all to ourselves and our guests! truly magical!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter