Wedding at SOG

brendah008

Earning My Ears
My daughter is getting married at Shades of Green in October. We have not made arrangements for hair and make-up yet. Does anyone know if SOG spa is not over priced? Would I be better to find someone and bring them in to do all the girls hair and make-up or is there a salon not to far away. I'm trying to stay on a tight budget.

Thanks

i've no idea about shades of green spa - have you searched this forum or google?! someone may have posted something - i'm not familiar with the name of the spa there. :thumbsup2

i used beaute speciale - prices are quite competitive and having them come to us made sense with our timing (morning ceremony!)...

it's worth checking out! happy planning - we found our wedding photographers through pictures online of an acquaintance's SOG wedding - so lovely there!!!

Hi

Would just like to shout out for Patricia LeJeune

http://www.lejeuneartistry.com/

She is fabulous. She came to our room and serviced myself, DD and three guests with hair, make-up and eyelashes. Our hair and make-up all looked just as goos at the end of the day as it did at the beginning!!
Highly recommended!!

I am afraid that it was not cheap!! I think it was $60.00 for hair, $60.00 for make-up and $15.00 for eyelashes plus a travelling fee. If you can afford it, she is well worth it though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter