wedding annual pass voucher

bspears88

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

Now I know many of you think this is probably a crazy question, but I have good reasoning.

My question is whether or not our Wedding Disney annual passes we got are transferable. We have not turned them in yet, we still have the green passes we were sent.

I am asking because I would like to let my parents have them because my DF and I will just simply not have the time to go for several years after our wedding.
I know that they don't expire for a year till you activate them but I would still like to let them use it since they are paying for the wedding and all.

Thanks

If the vouchers don't have your names on them (ours didn't) I don't see why not! :thumbsup2

If the vouchers don't have your names on them (ours didn't) I don't see why not! :thumbsup2

All they have is on the back up in the corner is my last name on both of them in really small print, which is obviously my parents last name too so may not be an issue. We go there in 2 weeks for our plannning session so I guess we will give it a try!

Our annual passes have MY last name on them. However, I won't be using either. My DF will be using both, not me.

I'm not really sure how the last name works in this case.

Ours had our last names on them. We planned on using them after our current passes expire.

Ours also have my name on them and when I queried this (as we will not be using them for a couple of years - given all the free dining offers we get here in the UK) I was told it wouldnt be a problem as the info is all on their computer so when you go to exchange the greencard thingys for real passes they can look you up to make sure it really is you.

Usually you get them when they mail back to you a copy of the signed LOA.

lurkyloo said:
Usually you get them when they mail back to you a copy of the signed LOA.

Thanks! I'm trying to figure out if I sign my LOA next week if I'll get the vouchers in time to go around Christmas!

I just came here to find out the same thing! Mine are from 2008 and are green paper. We got married in 2009, then my husband got laid off for 2 years, and we're still getting back on track so we still have our vouchers.

Mine do not have my name on them. I want to put them on eBay or Craigslist but wasn't sure if I would be able to do that.

I got married in 2008 and gave the vouchers to my parents because we already had APs at the time of the wedding and they did not (plus they paid for the wedding). They did not have a problem redeeming them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter