• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wed Feb 17, 2016 4-Night Castaway Cay, Nassau and Key West From Miami

Kelem2015
I would like to join the fe group as well but I'm not sure how to pm. Ha
kelem2015 you can only pm after you've had 10 posts.
Realized Shmoo answered! Ha!
It is so exciting to go on your first Disney cruise. Feel free to ask anything and everything!

Last edited:
Hi gang!

I've just received the ok to host a private Mixology class for our group!!

It will be on Friday the 19th (Nassau day), at 4pm in Cadillac Lounge.

Cost is $20 per person, billed to onboard accounts.

If you'd like to join, PM me your names & cabin numbers and I'll add you to the list!

Limit is 20, first come, first served!

Just got word from shoreside Concierge about movies onboard and event dates, which are as follows:

Movies in the Buena Vista Theatre:

Frozen
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Tomorrowland
Inside Out
Ant-Man
Bridge of Spies
The Good Dinosaur
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
The Finest Hours (PremEar 1/29)

Pirate Night will be on night 2, February 18th and Dress Up night on the next evening, February 19th.

See you all onboard!

Richard

Hi gang!

I've just received the ok to host a private Mixology class for our group!!

It will be on Friday the 19th (Nassau day), at 4pm in Cadillac Lounge.

Cost is $20 per person, billed to onboard accounts.

If you'd like to join, PM me your names & cabin numbers and I'll add you to the list!

Limit is 20, first come, first served!

Anyone else for Mixology? It's gonna be a great time!!!!

I just have a general question. We went on a cruise years ago and there was a thread where people just talked about the cruise. Not necessarily for FE, but could join if wanted. The threads would be pages long with people talking about where they are from to how many kids are coming with ages, the schedule and navigators, etc.... Is that not done anymore? I know a family taking a cruise for the first time and I recommended they get on the thread to learn about things but I can't find one.

This is the place, but I've noticed that the usual crowds aren't here. Something to do with new posting rules, I understand. I'm disappointed, Disboards was always a lot more fun and informative for me than any other venue. :chat: :disrocks::ccat:

I just have a general question. We went on a cruise years ago and there was a thread where people just talked about the cruise. Not necessarily for FE, but could join if wanted. The threads would be pages long with people talking about where they are from to how many kids are coming with ages, the schedule and navigators, etc.... Is that not done anymore? I know a family taking a cruise for the first time and I recommended they get on the thread to learn about things but I can't find one.

Yes a lot of people are talking cruise on another social media. Disboards is still a great place to get information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter