Websites Provided by Disney

*DisneyBride*

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone

i'm interested in seeing what kind of website Disney provides you with. Does anyone know if they have an example out there, or if there's anyone will to share their, it would be really helpful.

Good luck to all the to everyone getting married this summer.
Talk to you soon :cool1:

www.disneyweddings.go.com/mooreandgriffett

This is the ultimate in the basic Disney wedding website. We have done ABSOLUTELY nothing to ours. In fact, the time and location shown on this page is wrong.

It's sad...I was so excited about the web page but it's become such a hassle...I actually like the one I created on the knot better.

At what point in the planning process do you get your website? My wedding is 9 months and 27 days away!

hwygirl1928 said:
At what point in the planning process do you get your website? My wedding is 9 months and 27 days away!

I had to ask for it...ask your EM.

Our wedding is next May. We booked this past June and weren't expecting a website (we are having an intimate). Three weeks later the sales manager sent me a link to it and I have had no problem with updates. I guess I lucked out!

We're almost at the three-month mark, and I just found out yesterday that they are working on ours. I almost don't want it because we have the site we built, and we have some guests (older relatives mainly) who will surely be confused and stop going to our regular site when Disney sends them the mailing about this site.

pouncingpluto said:
We're almost at the three-month mark, and I just found out yesterday that they are working on ours. I almost don't want it because we have the site we built, and we have some guests (older relatives mainly) who will surely be confused and stop going to our regular site when Disney sends them the mailing about this site.

Pouncing pluto--you don't have to have them mail the cards. They still haven't mailed mine (at least i don't think so). I keep giving them the go ahead and then they keep asking again for the go ahead :rotfl: I included a link to the disney website in my knot.com website. I agree with your website you do NOT need the disney one! Yours puts theirs to shame :cheer2:

Thanks Codie... we might do that... tell them not to do the mailing. And we can either put the links to tickets and reservations on our site or we could link to our Disney site off our regular site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter