Websites for Airfare?

mapletree

Mouseketeer
What websites do you regularly use to check on both charter & scheduled airfares?

Expedia is of late only showing scheduled flights to MCO.

I have successfully used the websites for Air Canada & Expedia. Any experiences (good/bad) with other websites?

TIA.

Thanks, this does help indeed . We are looking at a short notice trip if airfare is good. Dates are flexible, so just looking for the best rates. Again, thank you!!

I booked Westjet last week for my January trip. Saw a thread about spiritair on the budget board. Next week, I could go for 136.70US return. Colour me blue! I can't go. :sad:

Hi- last year we used itravel2000.com. We flew on "kelowna" a charter flight in January. We paid $129 canadian (+taxes of course) return. I booked about a month in advance. About a week before our departure- the flights were less than $100 return to MCO. Anyway I have used that sight many times to find the lowest airfares within Canada and the US for parents. friends etc. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter