Website won't work...can someone check AP rate?

mhanback

Mouseketeer
Could someone check Pop for February 1st for 6 nights for me? Standard and Preferred View price. I cannot get the new website to work for me.
Thanks!

STND POOL VIEW $117.75/night avg

PREFERRED VIEW $129/night avg

PREFERRED POOL VIEW $134.62/night avg

STND VIEW - not available

Good luck :thumbsup2

STND POOL VIEW $117.75/night avg

PREFERRED VIEW $129/night avg

PREFERRED POOL VIEW $134.62/night avg

STND VIEW - not available

Good luck :thumbsup2

Wow, can you get in to check room rates. I can't get the site to work for either myself or my husband (both of us are AP holders). Everytime I check it tells me I need an adult AP to check. If I check my/our profiles it shows our current APs and the expiration of each.

Same thing keeps happening to me. I thought someone might be able to make it work. My reservation pops up for March, but it shows us checking in exactly a month early. Crazy stuff. I have called 3 times and they can't seem to help me.

I still can't check rates either! I keep getting that I need a valid pass, which I do. It's so frustrating. I would call, but I was on hold for 65 minutes last week before I gave up. Ridiculous!

Wanted to mention that I can now get into the passholder site to check availability. I was having a problem as it said my pass was not valid, but was able to finally get in this afternoon.

I still can't :worried: :furious:

Now when I go to sign in, it redirects back to the sign in page constantly. Someone should seriously be fired for this debacle.

Worked! Thanks!
AND, I can now view my correct Reservation, and Online Check in pops up, too.
Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter