Website for airline tickets?

slgober

Earning My Ears
What website does everyone use for discount airline tickets??

I have actually never flown before and I want to fly somewhere!! I almost don't even care where I am going - just a cheap flight to somewhere I have never been!!

I would be flying out of Atlanta. Is there a website that you can go to and just put in the airport you are flying out of and it will give you a list of deals available?? I'm really not picky about dates or anything and I know a lot of the sites require you to put in travel dates, but sometimes that might exclude you from getting a good deal...

TIA
Stephanie :wave:

You might try delta.com, our tickets for our December trip were running around $350, I booked them today for $176!!!

Hi try SOUTHWEST.CoM they have alot of flights for 79.00 each way.

This site allows you to put in your info once and then click a button to see what your best price would be for expedia, travelocity, orbitz and most of the airline websites. Good luck!

I am also sold on Southwest, if they fly out of your airport, then download ding and see what happens. My family got round trip nonstop from indy to tampa for 334.44 or about 83.00 per person. You just have to be willing to wait it out a bit, but it is worth it.

Eric

Thanks for all the responses! I definitely will be looking at all of these...

After hearing everyone talking about "ding" I did go to that site but apparently Southwest doesn't fly out of Atlanta??

Oh, well there are still plenty to choose from!

Thanks again,
Stephanie :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter