Website down?

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard if they're doing work on the reservations part of the website? I'm getting errors trying to modify current reservations or find new ones. :'( And the little fairy that pops up and asks if I need help never shows up when I need it, lol.

I was unable to search for hotel reservations last night (Sunday) as well as this morning. It is a picture of Stitch and it says he ate my page!

I had some problems with the website this AM getting my 180 ADRs. At times it would work, and then freeze and get the "paws" screen. Had to refresh several times, but eventurally it worked.
Did have a glitch as I was reserving ADRs, 2 restaurants suddenly were not available at 180. The week was grayed out. After refreshing twice, the week suddenly was blue and available again.
Clearly, they are still having issues with the website or just very heavy traffic.

I just don't understand why they have had such major issues with the website for over a month now and if you call or chat with IT they act like they don't know anything about it, like it's been going on a month I know I've complained 3x I'm sure I'm not the only one.
With all the extras they now charge they should be able to keep it running right

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter