• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Website Down for Maintenance

I was finally able to sign in this morning (Wed, 1/25) but I can't get into any of the pages. It shows me signed in but keeps redirecting me to a page that asks if I have a membership then to a page asking for my member number and activation code. I've had this contract since 2012 and my login that long, too. I called the 800 number and was told "it's been going haywire" and they couldn't access anything at all.

FYI the regular Disney Website is down as well as DME, not just DVC.

Looks like lots of systems were down Wednesday. The room assignment/management system used at the hotel front desks (obv. part of the reservation/dvc management system/website) but also fastpass was down on Wednesday. We didn't have any ADRs so I don't know about that one...

I can't get in this morning again! I've tried a Mac Safari browser and Explorer to no luck

I hope they get this figured out soon. My 11 month window is almost here for NYE 2018!

Down for me too - which is a bummer as I wanted to try and get one of those Tommy B shirts!

Tried to pay dues today but couldn't . Imagine that! Disney not accepting money. Unbelievable!

I was able to bank my points this morning, but then when I tried to make a reservation, the site was down . Will they ever fix the site?????

The website "issues" actually helped me this a.m. Today was my 7-month window and had a 4 night std studio already booked at BWV from the 11-month mark. I wanted to switch to a BCV studio but wasn't willing to risk the two browser trick and possibly lose the 1st reservation and miss the BCV reservation. They actually were doing maintenance today and didn't open the booking engine until the same time as the phones opened. I was quick on the draw and was able to switch to the BCV over the phone. I looked 5 minutes later online and the 1st day was already gone. First time ever at BCV so excited to try it out!

The website "issues" actually helped me this a.m. Today was my 7-month window and had a 4 night std studio already booked at BWV from the 11-month mark. I wanted to switch to a BCV studio but wasn't willing to risk the two browser trick and possibly lose the 1st reservation and miss the BCV reservation. They actually were doing maintenance today and didn't open the booking engine until the same time as the phones opened. I was quick on the draw and was able to switch to the BCV over the phone. I looked 5 minutes later online and the 1st day was already gone. First time ever at BCV so excited to try it out!

I made a booking online 8.51, and before that I had to cancel another reservation, so the reservation system worked before the phones opened today. I logged in originally at 8.15 but didn't have the time to complete my search, so I had to wait 30min to do so.

I managed to book a studio for 6 nights at VGF :sunny:

I made a booking online 8.51, and before that I had to cancel another reservation, so the reservation system worked before the phones opened today. I logged in originally at 8.15 but didn't have the time to complete my search, so I had to wait 30min to do so.

I managed to book a studio for 6 nights at VGF :sunny:

Congrats on the VGF studio! I saw they posted there was maintenance until 9am, but maybe it ended early. Either way, I'll take some 7-month pixie dust where I can! :tongue:

THe website worked fine for me at 8:00 (on the dot) when I was able to snag a AKV Concierge Studio for a 1/2/18 checkin this morning :dogdance:.

Congrats on the VGF studio! I saw they posted there was maintenance until 9am, but maybe it ended early. Either way, I'll take some 7-month pixie dust where I can! :tongue:

Thanks.

I don't know why some of us could book and others couldn't. Maybe some loadbalancer issue - if disney is even using one?

Don't forget the system will be down for maintenance on Monday, February 6 @ 11:30 PM until the next morning at 8:00 AM.

Who thinks there is a good chance it will not be available at 8 ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter