• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Website Down for Maintenance

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
Was the site scheduled to be down this afternoon and evening ?

Last edited:
It's been going down early more than once during the past few days. Who knows what they're up to now.

:rotfl2: And Bullseye keeps running and running and running.....

OMG. :rotfl:

This week my login works perfectly on Chrome and suddenly not on my phone. :scratchin :drinking1Not even with the sign into My Disney Experience trick used first. About six months ago I was on my phone the most because of all the issues on the computer. You can't write this crap. Maybe Disney should provide us with an animated short film on the subject.

Sometimes I imagine a couple of men pushing buttons at random on an antiquated machine. Do you think it's this one? Which one should we try? Shoot, it wasn't that one! :rotfl2::rotfl:

Today is my 7 month window!!! I'm trying to switch resorts. :guilty:

It is getting ridiculous how often the website is down lately. Very unreliable.

If the MDE site went down as much as the DVC site, do you think the problem would have been resolved by now ?

I hope it comes up soon! We leave this evening and I need to print a temporary DVC card for my husband!

Finally up for me after being down all day yesterday and this morning! I just checked my pending vacations and point totals. All is well.

What a crock! I was up before 8:00 to get my reservation and when I looked at the RAT it showed as available. I basically hit the "Book Online" in Chrome link for the last 70 minutes. Meanwhile, the RAT suddenly shows that 12/25 is no longer available. Huh? Still no response from the "Book Online" link. I pull up Firefox, try to log in again and again. Finally get through and click on "Book Online" and it comes up! I enter my dates and no only is 12/25 gone, but so is 12/26 and 12/27! I am very angry! I have basically been playing GAMES with the DVC website and others have been able to get through on different browsers. I have NEVER had a problem with the DVC website with Chrome so they broke it! Of course, I called at about 8:45 and get the message the MS was not open but did I remember to call back at 9:00? Nope. I'm mad at myself too.

Now, I just brought up Firefox again and it shows that only 12/25 is taken. WTH? I guess I'll be up at it tomorrow.

ETA: There is STILL no response from the "Book Online" link in Chrome.

So, because the site was down, my check-in day is now unavailable. How ridiculously disappointing.

So, because the site was down, my check-in day is now unavailable. How ridiculously disappointing.

:( What were you trying to switch? Are things usually hard to get in late August / Dream Season? Today is DVChristmas, so the bulk of people calling in are probably trying to get or tweak Christmas days.

:( What were you trying to switch? Are things usually hard to get in late August / Dream Season? Today is DVChristmas, so the bulk of people calling in are probably trying to get or tweak Christmas days.
I was trying to switch from BWV studio to BCV from August 25th-September 3rd. There has been availability up until the moment I tried to switch with Member Services. So at this moment the 26th is available, but of course I canr try to book that until tomorrow! Does anyone have any suggestions? This is my first time trying to switch resorts. Any tips? It's a bit upsetting to me. I thought this was a relatively slow timeframe? I guess that's the name of the game.

I was trying to switch from BWV studio to BCV from August 25th-September 3rd. There has been availability up until the moment I tried to switch with Member Services. So at this moment the 26th is available, but of course I canr try to book that until tomorrow! Does anyone have any suggestions? This is my first time trying to switch resorts. Any tips? It's a bit upsetting to me. I thought this was a relatively slow timeframe? I guess that's the name of the game.
My only suggestion is to try again tomorrow. ETA: ... and also grab 8/25 on the waitlist today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter