WebmasterDoc?!?

Crissup

Upset CAK because she didn't get to hold it first.
Hey!! I just realized the moderator list at the top of the board says WebmasterDoc!! Did I miss an announcement somewhere? Cool!! Congratulations Doc!!

Another congratulations for you, Doc! Gee, John, you're so observant; I would probably not have noticed. thanks for posting.

I read an important announcement on the Budget Board about this just a minute ago! I congratulated him there, and I will do it here also :)

Congratulations Doc!!! :bounce:

Ooooo, one of my favorite DIS people!

CONGRATULATIONS DOC!!

Doc,

I would like to extend my congratulations also, there is no one better suited for the job!!!

Chris

Saw it on another board first, but need to also post my congratulations here at Doc's own board!

Congratulations toothDoc! You are WELL deserving!!!

Congrats Doc! And to think, I knew him before he was even a board moderator. They grow up so fast... sniff, sniff.
;)

That is just too cool!

CONGRATULATIONS, DOC!!!
Don't be such a shy guy about annoucing here on your own board!

It is so cool to have a DVC expert also be webmaster! I hope you enjoy your new role here at the DIS!

:earsgirl:

You are truly respected for your expertise, well-rounded and fair comments, and dedication to DVC and its members. Thanks for all the time you have already given and will continue to give. Congratulations on your promotion to Assistant Webmaster!

Sandy B.

Hey Doc,
Congratulations!!!!!! Picked a super person for the job.
I am truly happy for you!!!!! :)

Doc is a wonderful choice for the position of Webmaster! Congratulations to a most deserving, excellent guy! :)

P.S., the "Official" Announcement is now up on the DVC Board, too! :)

Doc - this is great.....congratulations to you and all Dis members who will get to experience your professional ism!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter