Webkinz (full size) in carrying bag for $5 at Justice

DisneyAndRedSox

I still call it a WEDWay PeopleMover!
In my local Justice (Millbury, MA) they had full-size webkinz in an adorable carrying bag for 50% off- very cute for Easter baskets! They are normally $16.50, 50% off so $8.25- then there is a 40% off printable coupon= $4.95 plus tax. Besides the code on the webkinz, there is a code on the bag that gets a virtual gift.

My store had- brown horse, chihuahua, white terrier, polar bear, koala bear and one other grey colored one that I can't remember. I looked on the Justice website but there are no pictures.

DD got the chichuahua, I am probably going back today for the horse from the Easter bunny... ;)

Great deal, thanks!!

I'm ashamed to say how many webkinz dds' have already, but might have to get them 1 more each for Easter, lol!

Great deal, thanks!!

I'm ashamed to say how many webkinz dds' have already, but might have to get them 1 more each for Easter, lol!

I am ashamed to say DD has cracked the 20 mark. Everytime she gets one and DH rolls his eyes I remind him 1) we don't have a dog or cat 2) you don't have to feed them, walk them or take them to the vet 3) they don't die and need to be burried in the back yard. He shuts up real quick-lol!

BTW- the other one that I couldn't remember is a Husky. I got her the horse for Easter and the Husky for Hanukkah. I also have the Christmas reindeer put away for Christmas (75% off at Hallmark)... :laughing:

Thanks!:thumbsup2
I will be checking this out.
I lost count of the webkinz around here. They may need their own room in the house soon.:rotfl:

Ack! DD11's Webkinz account went inactive because she hasn't bought one in a year. She has a gift card to Justice but is gone until Friday at science camp. I guess that's where we'll go after she gets back.

Thanks for posting this deal ...

PHXscuba

Was curious, so just logged onto their account and combined they have 32 on there now, ack.

Plus I know they have about 5-6 of thos 'mazing hamsters that don't show up on there.

But they love them all (especially younger dd), so figure they're cheap pets for them, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter