• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Webcast Time! Play-by-Play?

They talked about celebrating sweet sixteen birthday parties at BWV.
Now they are talking about Quinceanera celebrations.

Yeah I don't care to hear about this stuff. Show me something interesting!

I got back to the log-in page again and entered my email address again and got the video not found access denied message again. What a waste of time.

Just called my guide. He can't log in from his computer and said his spouse wasn't able to log in from their home either. He said he was going to call IT. I did request that a link be sent to choose another time and he is sending me that now so I can register and hopefully catch the next one. I would suggest to call your guides to report it.

I would celebrate getting into the webcast . . . if I could get into the webcast.

I logged on about 17:56 CDT. No problem. At 18:00 and beyond, I did not get the webcast. Like others have stated, what a bust! Tech support, Rob, said refresh, again nothing. Oh, how I wish John and Pete were in charge, LOL.

Speaking of vow renewals - do you know the minimum cost for what sounds like something pretty simple? OUCH!!!

I looked into it last year.

Now I can't even get the login screen to appear! Anyone still trying? Should I bother? Is there a complaint department for this?

This is the most boring thing I've ever watched. :(

I don't care about Sweet 16 parties, and Disney weddings...I want information on DVC.

(The only good thing thus far is that Deevy hasn't made an appearance yet.)

Talking about vow renewals.

1) Cinderella's coach
2) Many venues
3) Some of the best wedding planners

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter