Webcast Time! Play-by-Play?

LOL....when you get to the log on screen and enter your email....it goes to the screen where the webcast is, but it hangs there. Click on the small white letter where it says to click for help (bottom right hand)....it say the account is suspended! :rotfl: Maybe DVD didn't pay their bill!....:rotfl2:

I clicked on the chat button and "jon" the automatic guide said these had to reschedule and gave other times/nights. 10pm tonight was one.

You did not miss anything! Same incenitives as if you called in yesterday. I am pretty put out with DVC. They raise our Vacation 26 points and then raised the cost per point. They offer a cruise that we can't go on because my wife is a School teacher. Starting to rethink this whole thing. When does it stop? DVC is not cheap buy any means! I understand raising the cost per point but leave the points charts alone. They are cutting there own throats. :sick:

I clicked on the chat button and "jon" the automatic guide said these had to reschedule and gave other times/nights. 10pm tonight was one.

I went back through my email and "rescheduled" for 10PM tongiht. I haven't gotten a confirmation email on that one yet ... I'm not holding my breath. I guess if 10PM doesn't work I, I will try to reschedule for one of the other ones. urrghh.

I was able to view the webinar but there was never any link to enter my email address to get the lithograph. Sighhhh.

For those that couldn't get in, here’s a quick recap of what others posted as incentives from tonight’s Webcast.

Snurk71 (and others) posted these incentives
AKL - $112 base
100 pts - 3 night Dream cruise
120pts 4 night Dream Cruise
200 pts - 7 nights on the Magic or Wonder
Other options... Credit on purchase price

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YourEveryDayAdam’s Guide guide emailed him the new cash incentive offers for members adding on through the webcast:

AKV:
$112 base price
50-99 points: $10 off
100-124 points: $14 off
125+ points: $17 off

BLT:
$120 base price
50-99 points: $8 off
100-124 points: $10 off
125-249 points: $12 off
250+ points: $14 off.

GCV:
$112 base price
50-99 points: $15 off
100-124 points: $17 off
125+ points: $19 off

SSR:
$112 base price
50-99: $10 off
100-124 points: $14 off
125+ points: $17 off

kenny noted that these are the same discounts they received last week with an add-on while at WDW. The add on at WDW saved $2 more than doing from home.

Looks like they just updated the from home price to the "at disney" price.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kendzee94 posted these incentives:
100-124 pts--SSR
AKV $112 per point with 3 night cruise or $14 per point off.
125 pts 4 night cruise or $17 off per point
http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/modules/genericPopup?id=RefferalInformationPopUpPage

I went back through my email and "rescheduled" for 10PM tongiht. I haven't gotten a confirmation email on that one yet ... I'm not holding my breath. I guess if 10PM doesn't work I, I will try to reschedule for one of the other ones. urrghh.

So I'm quoting myself to say that the confirmation email for 10PM came in. I've folloed the link and am now on the video scene with two nice DVC logos looking at me. (Funny, no email required this time.) I guess I'll just wait until 10PM and see if those videos start playing. (At least it doesn't read "Done, but with errors" at the bottom of the page like it did last time.)

To My Fellow Dis-ers,

Sorry to hear about all your frustrations. I am signed up for Thursday, hope they get it all figured out by then!
popcorn::

So I'm quoting myself to say that the confirmation email for 10PM came in. I've folloed the link and am now on the video scene with two nice DVC logos looking at me. (Funny, no email required this time.) I guess I'll just wait until 10PM and see if those videos start playing. (At least it doesn't read "Done, but with errors" at the bottom of the page like it did last time.)

I was able to log in at 6:52 for the 7 pm one with no problem and that is what I got at first and then it started showing a countdown to the actual video . My problem came when my laptop died about half way through and it took about 5 -10 minutes to get back to it after I got it plugged in again. I kept getting cannot load that website messages at first and thought maybe it was because the laptop had shutdown and they wouldn't let me back in - guess not after reading about everyone else's problems. I hope I get the lithograph because the program wasn't exactly what I expected. I was disappointed that you have to contact someone to find out about the discounts except for the cruise options. I don't need any more points anyway but with the right incentive who knows maybe a few more wouldn't hurt.

I didn't have to logon. Just click a link from an e-mail from them. Will I still get my lithograph???

I clicked the link from my email and I'm watching now.

If your just buying in is the price different then adding on?

I was able to log in at 6:52 for the 7 pm one with no problem and that is what I got at first and then it started showing a countdown to the actual video . My problem came when my laptop died about half way through and it took about 5 -10 minutes to get back to it after I got it plugged in again. I kept getting cannot load that website messages at first and thought maybe it was because the laptop had shutdown and they wouldn't let me back in - guess not after reading about everyone else's problems. I hope I get the lithograph because the program wasn't exactly what I expected. I was disappointed that you have to contact someone to find out about the discounts except for the cruise options. I don't need any more points anyway but with the right incentive who knows maybe a few more wouldn't hurt.

Well, things were great until I took the suggestion to click on the masthead to biew the AKL points chart. I got booted out and now can't get back in. Urrgghh. Why didn't I just keep watching instead of clicking?

I clicked the link from my email and I'm watching now.

If your just buying in is the price different then adding on?

I would like to know this too. I am new not adding on and I am holding my contracts. The webcast said to contact my guide but it is 11PM Eastern. I will call her tomorrow but just curious if the webcast has better or the same incentives?

We saved $320 for watching and that's one character meal for our family of 10 at Goofy's Kitchen so I guess it was worth it!

I would like to know this too. I am new not adding on and I am holding my contracts. The webcast said to contact my guide but it is 11PM Eastern. I will call her tomorrow but just curious if the webcast has better or the same incentives?

Mine was there. I just sent her an email and she called me back, I was surprised. The price difference for me was $2 per point. It's a bigger breakdown the more points you are adding on but no price difference for buying in. HTH.

Mine was there. I just sent her an email and she called me back, I was surprised. The price difference for me was $2 per point. It's a bigger breakdown the more points you are adding on but no price difference for buying in. HTH.
So, then what is the incentive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter