Web Site Issues

SharonS

Mouseketeer
I was on right at 8:00 am trying to get a reservation for 7 months out at Poly. The website is having multiple issues. Sometimes, it tells me they are doing maintenance, other times it says I am outside my booking window, but I am not. I am looking for Feb 28. One time, I got all the way through to selecting the contract that points should come from and then it died! I am beyond frustrated.

I was able to get it by calling Member Services at 9:00 am. I told the rep about the issues with the website so she could report it and she made me feel like I was stupid and crazy by saying she hadn't heard of any issues with the website. I am sure i was her first caller.

I can confirm it's been having issues all morning as well. have not been able get into the book online section at all for the past hour. Was working sporadic around 7am. It's been stating several excuses - down for maintenance; didn't work/try again; or just keeps spinning. At one point it said they had issues with our account and we had to contact member services which is absurd.

Yes, I was simply going to print out the Grocery page from the pre arrival check list . so I know what items to order from Garden Grocer based on the the Contemporary Market store prices. Unfortunately I'll have to do this later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter