Web Cam

gtuck

Earning My Ears
Is there a Web Cam anywhere that you can get an idea of the size of the crowds at WDW? I've seen these at diferent landmarks and attractions and wondered wbout WDW.

thanks

Counting down till July 14 :cool1:

:wave: The only web cam anywhere near Disney that I have been able to find was at Swan and Dolphin looking towards Epcot. From what I understand there used to be web cams at Disney but they all show "Under Construction"

There have been other threads on the cameras and they state that the cameras were turned of after 9-11.

There used to be a webcam in Magic Kingdom at the top of the flag pole at the entrace. I used to watch it all the time, lol. But yeah, they took em down because of security reasons.

I always do a webcam from my balcony at BWV when I visit. Next trip is the first week of May (then another in late October). Watch for the link - I always post it here. It's not in the park but we can usually see the whole boardwalk and the lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter