Web Cam

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by gtuck, Mar 30, 2006.

1. gtuck

gtuck Earning My Ears

Is there a Web Cam anywhere that you can get an idea of the size of the crowds at WDW? I've seen these at diferent landmarks and attractions and wondered wbout WDW.

thanks

Counting down till July 14 :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mouseketeer_times_2

mouseketeer_times_2 Dreaming of Disney

:wave: The only web cam anywhere near Disney that I have been able to find was at Swan and Dolphin looking towards Epcot. From what I understand there used to be web cams at Disney but they all show "Under Construction"

4. MOmousefan

MOmousefan DIS Veteran

There have been other threads on the cameras and they state that the cameras were turned of after 9-11.

5. hogwartsdropout

hogwartsdropout You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place t

There used to be a webcam in Magic Kingdom at the top of the flag pole at the entrace. I used to watch it all the time, lol. But yeah, they took em down because of security reasons.

6. DisneyDadFaNaTic

DisneyDadFaNaTic How Do I Buy a House on Main Street?

7. WDWguru

WDWguru aka tivogirl, keeper of the live WDW webcams at ht

I always do a webcam from my balcony at BWV when I visit. Next trip is the first week of May (then another in late October). Watch for the link - I always post it here. It's not in the park but we can usually see the whole boardwalk and the lake.