Web Cam - PLEASE

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
So what is the Story with the Port Canaveral Web Cam. We've been stuck looking at the tower for almost a week now. Please change our view. Thank you!!! :confused: :bitelip: :genie: :crazy2:

What site is the webcam at? I have several sites but wanted to know which one you use. ::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc ::MickeyMo

Let's hope so Verandah Man.

Hope you had a Happy Birthday.

:boat:

Originally posted by LoveMickey
Let's hope so Verandah Man.

Hope you had a Happy Birthday.

:boat:

Well, I just checked, and I see the tower again.

i wish i could just go move that camera myself...its so aggrivating!! honestly who wants to watch the tower that doesnt move!

I am seeing what looks like about 4-6 silos, is that what everyone else is seeing?

Originally posted by DrCavin
I am seeing what looks like about 4-6 silos, is that what everyone else is seeing?

Yes, that's the same thing I am seeing.

Seems as though we are striking out. I have been trying to see the Magic on the St Thomas Cam today (Wednesday 4/21/04) and that camera shot hasn't changed since Monday.

Yea, that web cam seems to stay on the same date for a week or so.

But Grand Cayman has some ships. Not Disney though :(

But it's cloudy there.

Port Canaveral seems to be clearing.

I have the links for Port Canaveral, Key West (thanks to you), Grand Cayman and St. Thomas.

Are there any others that I am missing?

Thanks,

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!
Its been a week of that tower!
I've been looking at this so long that I'm beginning to notice other things.
If you look in the late afternoon, you can clearly make out a condo/townhouse/apartment complex on the horizon. Now I guess the far end of that complex has an excellent view of the atlantic, and at least some of the buildings have a view of the channel.
But there are a bunch of units whose 'view' is the other end of theat %#@#% tower. I hope they got a break in price.

Same view this am.

Thanks Verandah Man for the link.

:D

I too am missing the good port shots but the "Orlando weather" link is a very pretty shot!

It's Thursday though and I would really like to see the ship!

The links are *GREAT*!

Can someone post the dates and times though for each one? There appears to be a Port Canaveral Cam, Key West Cam, Twopalms? Cam, and a St Thomas cam.

Any idea what days and times to expect the ships to sail by?

Looks like me might have another Saturday looking at that silo tower instead of the Magic. :worried:

Its moved slightly but we are still looking at the towers just from a different angle. :mad: I really wished they would move it somewhere else or make it rotate. Just take it away from those towers. PLEASE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter