Weather Warning - Nov 19th 2006

Albort

ODV Crew
Well, i just want to let ppl know that the fog is very dense at disneyland. it happened twice already(yesterday and today), will update to see if it happens again tomorrow. So here are two suggestions i got for you all.

1) wear something flashing when walking around parking lot or walking back to hotel

2) Have a trash bag with towels to wipe your windows so you can see.

got scary... only about 2 car length visability

just a heads up!

Just another little tip on foggy windows.... If you have any extra water, pour it on the outside of your windows and it helps to keep the fogginess from coming back...

Who would have thought that a heatwave would hit this weekend. I am tired of summer and ready for winter!! :bounce:

hmm, i forgot to say it happens at night. starting around 10 i think. i almost ran over a cast member cuz of the fog...

once you exit out of anahiem, its clear... im starting to think its because of the fireworks and Fantasmic :/

Is fog common in LA? And a heatwave? Are they calling for a warm winter, or is this the usual weather pattern there?

Dis Ohana said:
Is fog common in LA? And a heatwave? Are they calling for a warm winter, or is this the usual weather pattern there?

not common in anahiem but VERY common on the coast of LA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter