Weather on May

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
We arrive at WDW on May 10th and I'm wondering what to expect for temperatures, just generally. I've been in the summer, the fall, and the winter months ... but never in May!!

We arrive at WDW on May 10th and I'm wondering what to expect for temperatures, just generally. I've been in the summer, the fall, and the winter months ... but never in May!!

HERE are the average (and last year's) temperatures for the Orlando area.

HERE are the relative humidity averages for the Orlando area.

HERE is the Orlando monthly average rainfall.

Upper 80's to lower 90's, a few stray showers, and humidity is always a safe bet for May in Orlando. We'll be there the 14-18th :)

80s-90s is a pretty safe bet. At least that's what I'm counting on. --We arrive on May 10th as well! :)

We were there last May and it was in the 80's and low 90's with some rain......it was very comfortable.

we arrive on the 5th of may.

it's still in the 40s and 50s in nyc, so i am looking fwd to some tropical heat and humidity!

The 14 day forecast ends on the 9th right now but that day is a high of 72 10% chance of rain and 62% humidity

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter