Weather on Castaway Cay

Look up Green Turtle Cay in the Bahamas. I got the information from Dave's site at dcltribute.com.

I was there on 2/4, and the weather was chilly, windy and rainy. The seas were really rough and we almost didn't dock due to the rough conditions. I heard it's been that way for several cruises now.

We cruised on the Wonder 1/30 and were there on 2/1. It started out a bit chilly but warmed up by noon. The seas were calm and the sky clear. If I can figure out how to post a picture of our day I will.

Hi :wave: We were thier a year ago. If the ship is able to stop,Have a great day. That was our last stop on the 7 day western cruise. Too much sun that we had a good sore tan to come home too, and my 12 year old DD got her hair braided their too which she made last for weeks after. A dream come true :cloud9:

The weather was a bit chilly on the 3/3 Wonder cruise too. We made two attempts and managed to dock, but it was windy. My husband said it was a warm wind (I holed up in the Rainforest while he disembarked). The Northerners were all in the water and the Floridians and others from warm climates were bundled up.
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter