Weather.. Nov 26-30th 2010

BLGuterl

Next Trip to DisneyWorld... 09/01/2012!
Checked the weather in Orlando during our trip... Looks like high 70s during the day & high 40s at night... I do NOT want to bring a coat. Please tell me sweatjackets, sweatshirts & sweaters will be enough. I was going to bring gloves & scarves, too. If it is sunny during the day, I think we'll be fine. Worried about the evenings. Never been to Disney in the winter months.

Sorry, wish I could say you don't need to take a coat, but I have gone 6 straight November(usually around the 11th) and only not needed a coat one time. The last time(2009) we needed coats for most of the trip. During the day, it is great, once the sun goes down and the wind picks up, it can be like Pittsburgh :scared1:. Coats, hats, gloves and even bought the kids blanket for the stroller!! We did not go in 2010. You could maybe get by with layers, but we couldn't. I didn't need the hat and gloves, but the kids did. Like I said, you might not need it every single night, but I will be packing my coat for our Nov trip in 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter