Weather Looks Great For Our Trip!

bouncy54

I Believe In Fairy Magic
We leave Friday morning from Seattle where they're calling for a balmy 39 degrees for our early morning departure. When we land in Orlando around 6:00 PM, it's gonna feel downright hot at 70 degrees! :rotfl:

Looks like temps will be in the upper 70s to low 80s during the day time hours and around 60 at night for our entire vacation, with the chance of a couple of showers just to mix things up for us. ;)

The 3 hour time difference is sure to play havoc on our bodies for the first day or 2, but we will adjust.

Have most of the packing done, but have a few last minute things to take care of that have to wait until tomorrow. Taking a trip as a newly disabled person is not quite as easy as going not disabled. Lots of extra things to arrange but I think I've got it all covered now.

It's weird to think that I'll be in sunny Florida at the AK on Saturday morning! Cannot wait! :cool1:

I am with you on the great weather! SO very excited that it is predicted to be so nice.

Have a wonderful trip!

We arrive on Sat... SOOO Excited... I'm ready for this vacation to start.. The weather looks great. Have a great time!!

I will never forget a trip to WDW my DH and I did many years ago.
It was just 11 degrees F. when we left Albany, N.Y. airport.
Just 3 hours later it was sunny, breezy, and 72 degrees F.
I will never, ever forget that beautiful, warm feeling !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter