Weather in Western Carribbean

Wonderwoman1982

Mouseketeer
Any recent cruisers, how have the temperatures been? I'm leaving on the western on Saturday, and I am pretty much packed, but wonder if I am packed right. I assume it's already pretty warm?? Should I pack anything warm for cooler weather?? I'm not meaning I'm worried about cool area's on the ship, I mean how are outside temps. Thanks!!

I've been checking everyday.
According to the weather channel web page it should be 90-95 and very sunny. You can look up each port on their web page. See you Saturday!

We were on the 4/24 Western and found the weather was ideal. Did not find it hot (uncomfortable) at all but I'm sure as summer approaches it will get warmer.

Bring light clothing, as well as something to put over your shoulders while in the ship's theater, etc. It can get a little cool in there.

Hope you have as wonderful a cruise as we did. ::yes::

We were there last week and it was in the low 80's, very pleasant. I did find Florida to be warmer than Grand Cayman and Cozumel but it was way warm enough to not need a sweater. I never wore any type of sweater even on the ship, wasn't chilly even in the dining rooms or theaters.

Hey we will be there as well!!!
Can't wait. We leave tomorrow am and will stay in Cocoa Beach for 2 nights. Here's to an awesome cruise!!!!!!:sunny:

I was on the same cruise as Aprilgail2 and agree with her about
the weather. But one thing I will say, I prepared, I thought, very
well for the sun. But I have burnt my lips so badly they still hurt.
I did do the jeep tour in Cozumel and at first thought they were
wind burned, but I don't think having my face in salt water
for over an hour snorkeling helped. But please take something
for your lips. I'm in pain.

Bossladypu, sorry to hear about that. I wore a lip balm every day because I have had burnt lips before. Ouch!!!

I'm glad to see we all made it home safely. It was a great cruise with wonderful weather. We were very lucky.

Thank you. Yes, we did have wonderful weather. It was one
of the best vacations I have ever had. We had the best
table mates also. Everything about this trip was magical.
I'm sooooooo glad I met all the great Dis people, that helped
make our cruise even more magical. I will never, never forget
the lip balm again, as I wince in pain. At least one thing, I
should lose weight since it hurts to eat, LOL.

Bossladypu, where's your new countdown? Isn't it this December you will be back with your grandchildren? Lucky you, to be able to start a new countdown right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter